Chapter 3: Awkwardness

Nash POV

I was in my computer going through twitter. My brother will said that sky's babysitter was gonna come today. I didn't like the idea of a stranger in my house but as long as sky is well taken care of....i think it will be alright.

"and last but not least this is nash room" I heard will say and he opened my door. I turned around in my seat and saw....You gotta be fucking kidding me.

She stared into my eyes and i stared into her's. Their was a lot of tension. My hands turned into fists. I hate the idea of the school nerd being in my house. I stared into her hazel eyes with hatred. Then my fists dropped. She has the most beautiful eyes. What that fuck....shut the fuck up nash...Shes a nerd!

"Close my door" I said turning around to my computer.

Lexi POV

Will closed the door and said.

"Dont worry about him. As long as you dont bother him he wont do shit" I faked smiled and we walked.

"Ok its almost time for class so i got to go. Give sky everything she needs" He said running to his room. "Ok!" I said and walked to sky's room.

"Hi sky. I can play with you now" I said and she jumped in exitement.

"Yay! Come play with the horsies" She said and i laughed. We played with the horses. Then we did makeup. Then We played with dolls.

"Im hungry" Sky said after 3 hours of playing.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked.

"PIZZA!!!" She screamed im exitement and i giggled.

"Pizza it is" I went downstairs to order the pizza.

"Yes i would like 3 peperonni pizzas please" I said in the phone. I wasn't sure if the boys were hungry so just to make sure i ordered pizza for them too.  "It will be their in 15 minutes" The man said and i hung up the phone. Why I gotta buy pizza for Nash and Hayes when I'm not even babysitting them?

I grabbed the money in a jar at the top of the counter because Will said to get money from their if sky need anything.

~17 Minutes later~

Ding Dong I walked to the door and opened it. "Hi it will be $18.45" The man said and i gave him the money and grabbed the pizza and closed the door.

I put it in the counter and sky came running to it.

"Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!" She said and sat on the table. I gave her two slices of pizza and she started eating. "I will go ask the boys if they want pizza" I said to sky and she shook her head with chipmunk cheeks.

I went upstairs to Hayes room. I knocked. "Come in" Hayes said and i opened the door. "I ordered pizza if you want any?" I asked and he smiled and rushed passed me while screaming "Pizza! Here i come" I giggled but it faded away when i turned around and saw Nash Standing behind me.

"uhh...Hi do you want pizza?" I asked nervously and he didnt say anything.He just walked passed me and went downstairs.

"Yes i want pizza thanks lexi" I said to myself and rolled my eyes. Why do guys have to be so complicated?

I went downstairs and sat next to sky to eat pizza. Its Me and sky and infront of me was Hayes and infront of sky was Nash. It was an awkward quiet until Hayes speaked. "So uhh Name?"

I Smiled and said "Lexi"

"Lexi...What school you go to?" He asked and i smiled. Nash was just eating his pizza quietly and Sky was enjoing her pizza. "I go to Washington High" I said and his eyebrows went up.

"Hey thats were Nash goes....Do yall Know each other?" He asked.

"Uhh..." I was about to say something when nash talked.

"No" He said. Well that was rude.

I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGINING.