Chapter 19: Loved her Since 8th grade

Nash POV

"Your the bitch that hurted whats mine!" I told her and she looked shocked and confused. "Look you little Stuck up bitch i dont know what the fuck your talking about and i don't have nothing that belongs to you!" She said and i was trying so hard not to hurt this demon.

"Oh really so you dont have a daughter that you abuse all the time?" I said and she looked suprised. "Lexi?" She said "Yes lexi you bitch and i swear if you ever hurt her i will...." I said and she interupted me. "You will what?!" She said "I will let you rot in jail" I said and she slapped me. I wanted to go hit her so bad but my parents raised me better and i do not hit women. But this thing is not a woman shes a monster that crawled up from hell to earth. "Don't you dare threaten me you piece of shit.You wouldn't dare to trow me in jail!" She said.

"Try me" I said and walked away like a boss.

I went to go look for jack and jack but were pretty fucked up. "Hey lets go" I said and they nodded obviously they are gonna have a hangover in the morning. "Ill drive give me the keys" I said and jack G gave me his keys. I drived to theirs house and walked all the way to my house. I didn't know how I made it safely because I was shit faced.

Lexi POV

I was tired of waiting for nash so i went home. It was 4 am already and i was alone.Thinking about nash. Until i heard a door slam. I went downstairs and regretted it.

"You bitch!" My mom said punching me and i blacked out instantly

-

I thought i was blacked out but no i was still half awake and all i felt was someone arms around me and someone else was next to the person. Then i was in the back seat of a car and the person was driving and the other one was just silent. "Nash?" I asked with a weak voice. I cant see the people because its still blurry. "Shh...Hold on were almost there" The person said and i passed out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

" What are you doing?"

"I brought Lexi her mom was about to kill her"

"Oh my god what do you mean?"

"She was about to stab her but thankfully we got there on time to stop her"

"Oh my god poor lexi, did u call the cops?"

"No we were scared to call them because she treatened us. She said she would kill lexi if we called the cops and we didn't wanna take any chances"

-

-

-

-

-

Camerons POV

I was wiping her face. It was covered with bruises and blood. I cant believe a woman would do this to her own child. "Is she ok?" Alex said to me. "I think so" I said.  Alex and i were hanging out and we decided to pay lexi a little visit. Yes at 4 am. Why? Because we were bored and we weren't sleepy. Until we hear a bunch of screams.

Flashback

"You bitch, How dare you do this to me!" Someone screamed. "Im gonna fucking kill you" She said and we heard footsteps running everywere "Were is my gun!" She screamed and we got scared. We looked through the window and saw her shuffling for something in the kitchen. Then we saw her holding a big knife. We saw her walking then all of a suddent we saw lexi on the floor unconscious. Then it hit us.

"Shes gonna kill her lets break down the door!" Alex said and we we hitting the door trying to open it. "I swear to god if you touch her Ill throw you in jail!" I said and we finally got the door open. She was holding the knife and she was in her knees. She was about to implant it into her heart until i ran to her and tackled her to the floor. "LET ME GO!" She screamed while alex carried lexi in his arms bridal style. "Why are you doing this?!" I shouted to her holding her hands so she wouldn't hurt me. "She is the reason why Austin left me!" She said and started crying. "Call the cops!" Alex said and i was about to reach the phone until she made me stop. "If you call the cops and i get thrown in jail i will have someone kill her and murder her with their own hands!" She said and i dropped the phone to the ground and Alex and i ran to the car. With lexi in his arms.

End of flashback

"I have to go home my mom doesn't stop calling me. Can you take care of lexi until tommorow? Ill come back here probably at 4 pm" Alex said and i nodded. He gave her a kiss in her forhead. "Don't leave me princess" He whispered and he left. Thankfully she is still breathing. I finish cleaning her up and putted bandages on her. I decided to call nash.

"Hello?" He said.

"Were are you?" I asked.

"Home, My head hurts bad and im drunk" He said and i clenched my jaw.

"Oh really! You perfer to be drunk than to save your girlfriend from dying?" i said

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Jesus Nash! Come to my house lexis mom was about to kill her and alex and i saved her!" I said and the phone line went dead. He is probably rushing to come here.

-

-

-

-

I heard someone banging on the door. I opened it and nash pushed me and ran to lexi.

"Oh my god baby.....Who....why?" He didnt know what to say he was speechless. "Its all my fault" He said and it suprised me. "What?" I said. "Its my fault. I threatened lucy and told her if she hurt lexi one more time i would let her rot in jail" He said and my jaw clenched. "Do you see what you have done?! Your girl was about to die and you weren't their to save her from that monster!" I shouted and nash got up and standed in front of me. "Fuck you cameron! I fucking love her and i would do anything to save her!" He said.

"Oh really?! Then were the fuck were you when this happen? Probably getting waisted again huh? Fucking another girl. Smoking pot and sniffing coke!" He said. "Yes i was getting waisted and i was mad at lexi because she wants to leave me!" He said

"Let her leave you. The reason she is leaving is because you don't treat her like she suppose to be treated!" i said. "Oh and you think you can treat her better than i treat her?!" He screamed. "Yes i can I would care for her more than you care for her! I was always nice to her and then your over here being a bitch to her!" I screamed. "Why do you care about her anyways!" He screamed.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVED HER SINCE 8 GRADE AND I STILL DO!"

Maggie .xX