Chapter 21: Last Goodbye

Nash POV

Its been 3 days already and today was the day Lexi is leaving. Im crushing on the inside.

"You okay bro?" Matthew asked me. They came over this morning to help me not to lose my mind.....yet

"Does it look like im fine?" i said in a sad voice. "You get to see her one last time" Cam said. Hes right im taking lexi to the airport and she'll meet up with her dad their. "I just really want her to stay with me" I said. "Nash?" I heard a little voice say.

"Yes sky?"

"Im gonna miss lexi" she said and hugged me. I picked her up and hugged her back. Her head was buried in my neck. "Im gonna miss her too" i said. "Will she come back?" Sky asked. "I dont know. I really hope she does"

Lexi POV

Im finally leaving. My days of being abused and bullied are over. But.....Nash i love him. I dont want to leave him. What could happen when im gone?

Would he forget me?

Would he move on?

Would he start drinking and smoking again?

I just love him so much i dont wanna lose him.

Nash POV

Im driving to lexis house ready to take her to the airport. To finally let her go. "Hey" i said to lexi as she went inside the car. She put her suitcase at the back. "Hey" she said and the rest of the ride was silent

•Airport•

I grab lexis suit case and entwined my left hand with her right and my on my right hand I hold the suitcase. We walked inside and sat down. I saw her dad sitting on the other side but i needed time with lexi.

"Dont leave me" i said and she buried her head in my neck.

"Flight 707 to ireland will abord in 10 minutes" The large speaker said. 10 minutes. 10 minutes to see her beautiful face.

"I don't wanna leave you nash. Its just that by leaving my life could start over and everything would be better for me" she said and i hugged her tighter for what felt like infinity but it was just 10 minutes.

"Flight 707 to ireland may now aboard" the attendants said.

"Her take this" I said giving her a necklace. It was half a heart. It said 'Mines' and i have the other half. It sais 'Forever'

'Mines Forever'

"I fucking love you don't forget that" I said and gave her my goodbye kiss. "I love you too" She said. She was crying already. "Ill call you everyday" She said to me. "Ill pick up everyday" I said and let her go. She grabbed her suitcase and She walked away. one last time she looked back and waved goodbye.

Shes gone

Maggie.xX