Chapter 24: Death Threats

Oh really? If you love this prick Why is you best friend Chris brother?

Nash POV

I turn to Lexi And she was shocked as I am but did lexi know he was Chris brother?

I grabbed Tate's shirt and pulled him closer to me. "Where is Chris?" I said in between my teeth. he laughed and I punched him in the face. one of the models started screaming and the other one called security

"My brother said she was so tight and he enjoyed her" he said wiping blood off his nose. I was about to punch him again when security grabbed me and him.

"FUCK YOU! I WILL FIND CHRIS AND WHEN I DO I WILL KILL HIM! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HURT I WAS WHEN SHE DIED IN MY ARMS AND I PROMISED HER THAT CHRIS IS GONNA DIE TOO!" I said trying to get off the security guys grip.

"Oh Nash you and Lexi are so stupid! I was trying to get in her pants but she only wanted you! I tried for so long yet she only talked about you and your stupid fucking fake love you have towards her!" Tate said. I turned to Lexi and she was running away. I was about to follow her but the security was putting handcuffs on me.

"You better watch your back Nash......or better yet......watch Lexi because she won't live for long" He said and the guard took him.

"LET ME GO!" I Said to the guard and Nancy rushed in the room.

"What's going on?" she asked. "This young man was causing a scene with another kid" the guard said and nancy shook her head.

"Let him go.........ill deal with him" Nancy said and the security guard removed the handcuffs from me. "Nash to my office" nancy said.

Great. This isn't gonna end well.

Lexi POV

I cried my way to my car. I can't believe it. Nash is gonna hate me now. I didn't know Tate was Chris brother. he never told me. I guess it was my fault. I didn't want Nash to say a mean comment to me. I know he'll regret it later but I didn't wanna take any chances.

I can't believe Tate wanted to get under my pants. He did tell me he loved me one day when he was drunk and he tried to rip my shirt off but I didn't let him touch me. I was waiting for Nash.

"Lexi?" Someone said from behind me. I turned and saw that face that was always there for me. that person who never judged me or hurted me. That person who loved me for who I am but I rejected him for Nash.

"Cameron" I said running to him and hugging him. I missed him. I missed his advices and I missed his support. Who ever married Cameron would be a lucky girl.

"I missed you so much" Cameron whispered in my ear. "I missed you too Cam" I said.

"I saw what happened in their. You wanna talk?" He said and I shook my head as a yes. " Come let's sit on the hood of my car" he said and we sat on the top of his car.

After about 15 minutes I told Cam everything. About Tate and who he is and That he's related to the person that killed Camila.

"Lexi. I suggest to be careful. I don't think he is a person you should trust. His brother did kill someone because he hated Nash and they might come for you" Cameron said. he is right. Tate could be dangerous.

"Lexi!" I heard Nash scream. I recognize his voice. I got off Cameron's car and hugged Nash.

"Nash I'm sorry I didn't know he was Chris brother and I'm sorry you got in trouble and sorry for......" I was talking fast and Nash interrupted me. "Lexi it's ok. What matters now is that you are here with me and not him" He said and I kissed him. it was a pretty long kiss until Cameron interrupted us.

"Ok! Love birds. Get a room!" Cameron said and we laughed. "I'm gonna go to the hotel now. See you later Nash" Cam said and he hugged me a good bye.

"Where are you staying?" Nash asked. "I have my own apartment" I said. "take me to your apartment" Nash said and he got in my car and we drove to my house.

~Apartment~

We are in my apartment and we kinda escalated quickly. I needed Nash right now. And this is the moment I showed Nash I loved him. he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were having a big makeout session.

He dropped me in my bed and climbed on top of me. He took his shirt off and pulled my shirt off too. " Fuck your beautiful" Nash said in a sensual voice.

We we naked now and I was getting nervous. If this happens now it would be my first time. "Are you sure about this? We can wait if you want?" He said. "Nash I'm ready" I said and he grabbed a condom from his wallet. He putted it on and looked me straight in the eye " Are you sure sure?" he asked and I smiled and kissed him . "I wanna show you how much I love you" I said to him. "You don't need to show me. I already know you do" He said and I nodded for him to go. "ill go easy on you" He said and winked and I laughed. Then he went inside me. He was going slow so I can get used to the feeling but overall it was wonderful.

-------------------------------------

(A/N)

AHH DIRTY DIRTY! I didn't want a lot of details.... If you wanted details I'm sorry. *Cough* * Cough* Dirty girl.

Any who we are close to the end of this book. :( it would be the last of Lexi's and Nash's love story.

This chapter sucked and its not edited soo just deal with the crappy chapter.

Maggie.xX