Chapter 7: Conffession

Lexi POV

"And we are done" I said typing the last word.

"Alright finally im exhausted" Nash said trowing himself on his bed.

"I guess ill just...."

"Would you like to watch a movie?" Nash said before i finished my sentence.

"Sure" I said. I crossed my fingers Please dont be a scary movie. Please dont be a scary movie. Im terrified of scary movies.

"I put on The conjuring" He said.

Shit

"Um can you please put another movie?" I said nervously. He frowned.

"Why?" He said.

"I'm terrified of scary movies" I said and he smilled.

"Here" He said putting his hand infront of me.

"You can hold my hand" He said and i was shocked.

"Me? Hold your Hand?" I said and he nodded.

"Uhhh...ummm.ok" I said and entwined our hands. Our hands were perfect together its like we are ment to be but i know it not true. The moment our hands touched. I felt a little electricity go through my body.

 I felt a little electricity go through my body

"Here sit next to me." He said and we sat in front of the tv with a blanket and popcorn.

While watching the movie i jumped in some parts. Right now my head is buried in Nash shoulder because i didnt wanna see that part.

"Is it over yet?" I asked nash and he chuckled.

"Yeah it over." He said and i unburied my head from his shoulder and made eye contact. His big blue eyes starring at my Hazel eyes. We were like 1 inch apart and so close. I could feel his breathing. His smell. Then he leaned in.

I didnt know what to do.

Should i kiss him?

Should i reject him?

If i kiss him it would be my first kiss.

Then i felt his soft lips on mine.

I felt the electricity again

I felt the electricity again. My heart skipped a beat. I began to get goosebumps. Wow this is my first kiss and its perfect. Until he pushed me away and said the unexpected.

"Get out!" He said.

"what?"

"I said get out!" He said a tear escaped my eyes.

"You know what....Well fuck you too!" I said and started crying while packing my school stuff up.

"Im fucking done with you! I went through alot all these years! The bulling! The abuse! The fucking loneliness i always felt.Present the fucking project yourself cause im sure not gonna be there. And you know what Nash Fucking Grier. You are no one to me just like im no one to you." I said to his face and i was about to open the door when he grabbed my hand.

"Please dont go. Im sorry" He said and i sarcastically laugh.

"Are you bipolar or something? Stop making me think like you care when obviously I'm no one to you!" I said and pulled my hand away from him.

"You dont understand" Nash said and pulled his hair.

"Understand what Nash? That im just another game? " I said still crying.

"No lexi! You are not a fucking  game! You are more than that!" He said

"Ohhh i know its a bet wasn't it? From one of your stupid parties!" I said

"You are not a bet lexi stop saying all these thing that are not true!" He screamed.

"Then what Nash what am I !" I screamed. He grabbed my face and we were inches apart.

"Lexi, I think im falling for you. Im scared that after all i did to you, you would hate me and you would never give me a chance." He said calmly and i was shocked.

"Lexi, I think i love you"

AHHHHH CLIFFHANGER.

Vote
Comment
Share