Chapter 27:Can you see the dark?

Lexi's POV

I was sitting in a hard metal chair and my legs and arms were tied to it. I was crying my heart out because I didn't know if I'll survive or not. I didn't wanna get hurt but I cared more about Nash's safety than mines. That's how love is, Instead of caring about yourself you care about the one person who's been their trough thick and thin.

The room was dark and I had a spotlight on me. I can't see my surroundings everything is dark the only thing I see is big boxes on top of each other. It must be a abandoned warehouse.

"Your boyfriend is coming for you just as I planned" Tate said. "If only he knew that he would get shot as soon as he steps in your spotlight" he said and laughed. I couldn't say anything because my mouth was covered with a ripped piece of shirt. I tried to scream through it but it would only make things worse. no one can hear me anyways.......I'm in an abandoned place no one would dare to come in a place that said warning. Their is also a giant digital clock in front of me counting down the time. Nash has 5 hours left. I don't want him to come. I rather risk my own life to save him.

" Why is he taking so long? Did he replace you already with one of those famous bitches?" he said and laughed. I screamed again. "What's that?" He asked taking of the cloth off my mouth "FUCK YOU!" I said and spit on his face. he wiped it out his face and laughed. "You'll pay for that" He said and I blacked out with the punch he just gave me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lexi!" I heard someone say and I woke up. everything was blurry I couldn't see anything. "Lexi!" the person whispered/screamed. I tried to focus more on the voice but all I see is a bright spotlight and darkness. I saw the person.....Nash.... he came to me and removed the piece of cloth out of my mouth. "Nash you gotta go. run away before they kill you" I said to Nash looking into his deep blue eyes. I can see he did like what I just said. "shhh ill get you out of here babe" He said. "Well Well Well" Tate said coming closer and slowly clapping "Your superhero came to save you!" he said laughing and pointing a gun to Nash. "If you try to hurt me my friends would kill you" Nash said And Tate laughed. "What friends? oh these?" he said and all of Nash's friends came into the spot light with one of Tate's men behind them holding a gun to each one of their heads .

"Your friends should get better at hide and seek" Tate said. "What do you want?" Nash asked Tate.
"I want you to pay for what you did to my brother. Your gonna die the same way he did" Tate said getting mad. he looked like he is about to shoot in any second and I'm scared to death. I untie myself  and stand 2 feet behind Nash. "I didn't kill Chris. Chris died because of what he did to Camila. he had to pay for what he did and if I had the chance to kill him I would" Nash said making his fists tighter and red. "Fuck you Nash!" he said shaking the gun violently. "I won't kill you but I will kill the person you love the most" He said and I heard a gun shot.

Everything was blurry I saw Nash run to Tate and knocked the gun out of his hands. I can hear the police sirens outside and I see the police coming in, I heard more gun shots. I felt the cold concrete floor until I felt warm hands around me. "No Lexi don't do this to me!"
"Stay awake babe"
"Don't leave me!"
I felt a tear fall on my face
"I love you" Is the last thing i heard.

All I see is darkness

CHAPTER update!!!!!
I'm soo soo sorry FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING FOR SO LONG. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME AND THIS BOOK! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP!!!!

Maggie .xX