Chapter 14: Stay or Go?

Lexi POV

'She looks so perfect standing their in my american.....'

I was woken up by the sound of my ringtone. I checked the caller ID and it was Nash.

"Hello" I said still half asleep

"Good Morning Beautiful" He said and that made my morning better.

"Shush Nash im not close to beautiful" I said frowning

"Your beautiful to me" He said and blushed. Im glad he wasn't here to see me.

"Shush Nash! What time is it?" I asked

"I don't know don't you have a watch or something?" He asked.

"I do but i dont feel like looking at it" I smiled.

"Its 8:30" He said and rushed out of my bed. Holy Shit I forgot i have to meet my da...Austin.

"Igottagonashillcallyoulaterbye" I said so fast and hung up.

I showered and changed i have 10 minutes to get to starbucks. I grabbed my phone and pluged in my headphones and listened to Green Day while walking.

*

*

*

*

I walked inside and saw my dad sitting in a stool. I took a deep breath and walked to him.

"Im here now tell me" I said and i think i scared him because he choked on his own coffee.

"Nice to see you too" He said sarcasticaly. Now i remember were i got my sarcasm.

"Were should I start?....Emm....Ohh...ok....I was in college when i met the most beautiful woman on earth....Your Mother. Gosh i never seen beauty like that in my whole entire life. Her soft hair and her curves. Well I met her at a party and we talked and after the party we went to go get burgers. After a month of being friends i asked her out and she said yes. We dated for ....about 4 months when i started to believe that she didn't love me. I asked her to prove to me that she loves me ....and she did. We went my house and we.....made you. She got pregnant and i was fucking scared. I never had a child before so i left her during her whole pregnancy. After i realized that you needed a father i came back and you were born and then years passed and your mother...."

He said. "Your mother told me that.....You are not my daughter." When he said that my heart broke into a million pieces. So this man i known my entire life and thought he was my father isn't?

"I was so mad at her and thats when the arguments started. You never heard the arguments cuz you went to your room. I mean you heard them but you weren't listening. After all the fighting i got tired of it and i left. In the note....it said that i left and that i wasn't your real dad. You were suppose to receive the letter not your mother. That is probably why your mom burned it..because it had the truth writen all over that letter. The two years that had passed i realized that even though you weren't my blood i still loved you. You were my first child. Not real child but still my first.....Lexi i came back because i want to take you with me back to Ireland. Were i currently live" He said. And that caught me by surprise.

"All the pain i been through. You were suppose to be there for me when my mom beat me. After all that beating the pain was already numb. I layed on the lawn looking up the stars and wondered were the fuck were you. My eyes became dry from crying to sleep because you weren't there. All the days when i was hurt you weren't there to comfort me"

Vote
Comment
Share