Chapter 23: 4 years ago

Lexi's POV

Flashback 4 ago....

"This is your new home" my dad said to me while we were walking in the house. It was beautiful here in ireland. Especially the peoples accents.

"This is a big house" i said and my dad smiled. "And its all yours" He said and hugged me. "Ill show you your room. I designed it myself" He said leading me upstairs. He went down the hall and opened a door. I guess its my room. The room was beautiful. It had a chandelier in the middle of the room and it had a big purple bed. The walls where purple and i had my own bathroom in their. It was twice as big as my own room back home. Well its not my home anymore. The only way i could leave my mom was for my 'dad' to have full custody of me. We went to court and everything and now my mom is locked up for child abuse. I don't miss her at all.

3 years ago....

"Dad I'm going to the mall" i said to my dad and took my keys. He gave me money and i walked out. First ima go eat then I'm heading to the mall. I saw this restaurant called Nandos and I decided to go try it out.
-
-
-
"What would you like to order?" The teenager working at Nandos asked me. Ill take some spicy chicken i said and i payed for it. " Your not from around here are you?" He asked. He was cute. He had blonde hair and a very cute accent. "No im from america" i said and he smiled. "I knew i recognized that accent!" He said and i giggled. Americans don't have accents. Do they? "I didn't catch your name..." He said. "Im lexi" i said "Well hello there lexi im Tate" he said shaking my hand. "Heres your order...." He said handing me a bag. "Emm.. My shift is over in 5 minutes. I would like to show you around " He said in a very shy voice. It was cute. I like shy boys. But Nash. I know we lost contact a year ago but are we still dating? even when we are not talking anymore? I miss Nash. more than anything. sometimes I regret coming to Ireland. I bet he sleeps alone. My heart wants to go home. My home is where Nash is.

Tate's shift was over and we went to go walk to the mall after I ate my chicken.

"So Lexi where you from? I know your from America...." he said and I smiled. I'm glad theirs someone that would like to know more about me. "I come from California" I said to him". and we spended the whole day together.

1 year ago......

"Lexi I think I love you" Tate said to me. He loves me? but....Nash "I want you to know that every time I'm with you, you are the only person I see. You make me feel someway that no one else made me feel" he said. my heart shattered to a million pieces. I don't want to break my best friends heart. We been best friends since the day I met him at Nandos. "Tate I love you as a friend only. You can't date someone when your in love with someone else"

End of flashback

(Present)

Nash POV

I held her never wanting to let go. Until someone interrupted us. "Lexi?" The stranger said. "Um Tate this is Nash" Lexi said to the stranger. "So this is the guy you rejected me for?" what? rejected?

"Who is this Lexi?" I asked her.
"Nash this is Tate he is my best friend" she said to me. " if he is your best friend why did he ask you out?" I asked getting ready to whoop this boys ass. He looks familiar. have I seen him before? " Nash it was just a misunderstanding. Tate is just a friend. You know I love you and only you" She said to me.

"Oh really? If you love this prick" he said pointing at me. "Why is your best friend Chris brother?" Tate said.

What?

Chris brother?

Chris the guy that killed my first love?

Chris the guy that raped Camila?

Best friends with Lexi?

---------------------------------

(A/N)
If you don't know who Chris is..... Chris is the guy that killed and raped Camila, Nash's best friend, only friend and first love.

Tate is Chris brother.

Did Lexi know Tate was Chris brother?

What do you think Nash's gonna do?

Maggie .xX