Chapter 11 Story of my life part 2

I cried with nash after he told me about his first love. His best and only friend got shot. Then he continued.

"I would of taken the bullet for her. Or atleast die with her. I loved her. My love for her was so strong. I tried my hardest for them to let me go so i can hold her. She was still alive but barely breathing. I told them that i would call the cops and they ran away. I went over to Camila and holded her in my arms. I still remember the last words she said. She said 'No one could ever make me feel like you do. I just wanted you to know that I always loved you' then she died in my arms. I cried and hugged her. I didnt want to let her go. When some hikers came into the view. They screamed. One of them called the ambulance and the cops. The other one was screaming that i killed her. When i didn't. I wasn't listening to them. I was only focused on camila. She loved me. If only she knew i loved her too. The cops came and they investigated and i was innocent. After my court trial i vowed to find chris and do watever it takes to kill him. To make him feel the same way that camila felt when she died'

Oh my god. Nash is on a mission to kill someone. "Nash, You would go to jail if you kill him!" I said. "I dont give a fuck. He killed her and im going to get my revenge!" He screamed and i got scared. "You cant kill someone nash!" I screamed. "Why not!" He said and looked into my eyes. His eyes were dark and watery. "What would i do without you when you are in jail and i would'nt be able to see the love of my life!" I said and covered my mouth. I just admited that i loved him. His eyes soften and turned into his regular beautiful blue eyes.

"You love me?" He said calmly

"You love me?" He said calmly. "More than anything" I said and he kissed me. I felt a big spark. I wanted to melt. He broke the kiss. "I love you too" He said and kissed me.

"You wanna play a game?" He said and i was confused. "Uh this isnt a good time to play game's...Dont you think?" I said refering to him telling me his sad story. Gosh he so bipolar. "It isnt but its for a good reason" He said and smiled. " Uh..Fine" I said and he chuckled "Alright If you get an answer wrong you would have to skinny dip inside the waterfall" He said. "Challenge accepted" I said.

"Alright. Say the blank.......____ Smith" He said and i smiled. easy. "Will" I said and he smiled.

"Opposite of me?"

"You"

"Opposite of stop?"

"Go?"

"Opposite of in?"

"Out. Nash were is this going?" I said.

"Shh just keep going your doing good.... you cant live ____out"

"With?"

"Another word for you?"

"Me?" I said.

"Wow you are smart. Now put all the words you said together" He said.

"Will....you....go...out....with...me" I said and he smiled.

"Yes Lexi ill go out with you" He said and i just got it. "NO thats cheating" I said. And he smiled.

"Fine ill say it. Lexi, Will you go out with me?"He said and i giggled. "Yes Nash" He said and he hugged me picked me up and swinged me around. Wow. I cant believe im dating Nash Grier. "Nash?" I said seriously looking into his eyes. "Yes?" He said. "Promise me that you will not kill anyone." I said and he frowned. "Lexi, I dont think...." He said but i cut in "If you do. You are gonna forget about me and you will NEVER see me again" I said and his eyes soften.

Nash POV

I don't think i can do it. I vowed to Camila that if i see him i would kill him and no one would stop me. "I promise" I said and she smiled. If only she knew that i was lying to her.

Maggie.xX