Teaser:

Teaser:

            Masyadongmaganda.com is typing…..

            Masyadongmaganda.com: Hi, pogee.

            HeinzChua: Get lost Zyrene.

      Masyadongmaganda.com: Paano mong nalaman na ako ito? This is                                                       supposed to bea secret account! (gasps)

            HeinzChua: Your profile pic is your picture.

            Masyadongmaganda.com: (blushing) naman eh.

            HeinzChua: Stop bothering me.

            Masyadongmaganda.com: I LOVE YOU TOO! (mwah)

            Zyrene is playful, with her red hair on the loose she can always find a way to escape from the harsh reality of life. She is hopeless romantic, she loves the thought of love and she also loves the ideas of princes and princesses and of course happy ever after. She longs to have one and would love to have one.

            And here Heinz Chua came into picture, the perfect prince charming sa kanyang wicked fairytale. Handsome, rich, matalino, mabango, tahimik, snob and did she already mentioned snob? Kaya nga crush niya ito eh, secret crush nga lang.

            But as they said, there is no such thing as fairytale and happy ever after because the man whom she thinks is a prince is actually a jerk in disguise. That’s why for her, Heinrich A.K.A Heinz Chua is just a secret crush--- love?

<<3 <<3 <<3

a/n: Hola babies! A new series will start very soon kapag tapos ko na ang mark series kaya hintay-hintay lang ha. Hindi matatapos ang buwan na ito ay masisimulan na rin natin ito. Who would have thought? Hahaha, I am so happy for us.