16: Mr. Rich Kid likes her

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's Red" he smirked arrogantly at me, referring to my hair color.

I ignored him, turning my attention to our English teacher who immediately gazed upon me.

"Mr.Hansen, I almost forgot" I handed him a neatly folded paper which has my essay.

Without another word, he unfolded the paper and scanned his eyes through it, "Impressive Ms.Rose"

Peter clenched his teeth. "No way! Mr.Hansen this is not fair" the genius blonde guy threw his hands on his head as Mr.Hansen gave me a perfect score.

"I could see how much she have worked hard on this and she even have better handwriting than you Mr.Bradley"

"Thank you Sir!" I cheered. Peter was shooting daggers at my back as I turn around to leave.

***

I got out of the school building waiting for Amiro, my driver to come but it seems like he's going to be late. Though there are still a lot of students roaming around but I really wanted to go home to see Dad and I was really paranoid. He's the only one who could get rid of my depression right now.

"I just can't believe that a girl like you will ruin my record" Peter walk towards me with his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

I shook my shoulders. "It's not my intention"

Fuck, I just can't believe this! Where's Amiro!

"What are you waiting for?" he asked, looking around curiously. "The bus has left"

"I have a service, I don't ride school buses" I answered, taking off my beanie to shrug off the flakes of snow on it.

"Really? Like a limousine?" his angry expression lightened up a bit.

"Not really, he's my Dad's personal driver"

"It's getting colder and it seems like your service is going to be late. Let me take you home" he said with a blank expression, waiting for my response. Hmm, at least he's not a douchebag.

"Really? Using your bike?" I giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "Maybe it's much better to leave you out here. I barely let anyone step on to my car"

"No Peter wait! I was just kidding!" I followed him as he walk to the parking lot.

Once I've catched up with him, he glared at me. "You're such a retard"

"Come on, just help me!" I pleaded him.

"Fine, I because I hate it when stray cats follow me" he rolled his eyes again as he shove out a small remote control from his pocket, turning off the alarm of his red Ferrari car.

Wow, hot car!

"Where do you stay?" he asked as I sat beside him. His car smells like oranges and lemons.

"Take me to Malibu. That's were I live" I smirked at him.

"Seriously? You live there?"

"Don't tell me that your car can't travel for more than 45 minutes?"

He snorted, starting up the car engine. "Of course, there's nothing I could not handle, Red"

"It's Barbie" I corrected him as my phone began ringing.

"You're dead, your boyfriend's calling" Peter chuckled with his eyes focused on the road. "Tell him that I'll just borrow you for a while"

"I don't have a boyfriend, dumbass. It's my Dad!" I said and answered the call.

"Hello Dad?"

"Barbie, Amiro went to an emergency. I'm really sorry my dear, Sasha's now coming to pick you up"

"No, thanks Dad! I'm alright. I'm on my way home with my friend. I'm safe, promise"

"What?" he exclaimed and I shut my eyes close. "We'll talk about that later"

"Okay... " he hung up and I sighed. Did I just made a mistake?

"What's wrong?" Peter turned the music on, playing in an Aerosmith song. I was surprised, the rich kid got a good music taste.

"Nevermind" I locked the screen of my phone and tried to enjoy the music. "Nice choice"

"I was an old soul you know, not a fan of my generation's music" he answered.

"So that means you know Guns N' Roses?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Uh-huh, they're releasing a new album this year"

He has no idea that I was actually related to that band.

"If you live in Malibu" he said and I smirked to myself. "You probably know that-"

"Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses live there in his old, white mansion" I interrupted him.

"Exactly" he nodded. "You're a fan aren't you?"

"Not really" I bit my thumb as I stare out of the window. "I'm more into Slipknot and MCR"

"Wait Red, aren't you related to him?" he stopped at the red light.

"To whom? To Axl Rose?" I raised an eyebrow as he glare at me.

"That's impossible" he snorted. "I'm just joking"

"We'll see"

This time, I was challenging him even more. "How would that happen?" he said in a very doubtful tone.

"Long story" I teased him. "Tell me about yourself first"

"You are making me curious" he gave me a quick glance as he turn the wheel. "Well, my parents owns a famous hotel in L.A. I was a real genius as you can see, I love cats and I have high standards when it comes to girls that's why they often call me heartbreaker"

"So that means I've passed the standards?" I giggled and he smiled.

"Quite a bit. You're smart and mysterious but very moody"

"Moody?" I pressed on to the music player, connecting my IPod using a USB cord.

"Aww, what the heck!" Peter whined as I change the music into 'I don't love you' by My Chemical Romance.

"So that means that you never dated a girl before?"

"I did" his face became serious again.

Maybe it's not a good topic. I punched his arm playfully.

"Ow, Red stop being a retard" he scowled. This guy really don't cuss.

"Did I said something wrong?"

"Nothing... it's a long story" he mocked me.

A/N:

I really like Draco Malfoy(Tom Felton) so he would be Peter Bradley. Picture above/aside.

BTW, for those who doesn't know, Ville Valo stays over at Pennsylvania because he has an old friend there (Bam Margera of Viva La Bam/Jackass)

So how's this chapter guys?

READ, COMMENT, VOTE