Bandages in the White Room

Start from the beginning

"Get him off me!" The Twin struggled out as Scott pushed Stiles back down. The scariest part, the grin on Stiles' face.

Stiles' hand began to twitch as his body stiffened, "Kanima venom nice touch." Aiden road Scott I held him back. "You know they say twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it." We all look around for a bit. "Okay, I'll give you a little hint. Ethan's at the school."

"Aiden go." Scott said nodding to the door. When Aiden left three more people walked in. Evlynn, Chloe and Lottie, all took a place next to me, causing Stiles to sigh.

Then laugh."Oh I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins." Stiles rolls his head back to me and Scott. "Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day. Uhh- sorry, worlds every day."

"Doc you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Chloe asked, biting her cheek.

"Yes, I do." Deaton takes out a strip of black duck tape and places it over Stiles' mouth. But even with the restraint his first instinct was to laugh. He's like the joker but with good hair.

Everyone but Melissa walks into the kitchen. "How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked, closing the one door behind him.

"I wish I knew. But if we don't figure something out soon, we're gonna need to find a better place to keep him." Deaton tells all of us. "I think we are grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like-"

"He has the upper hand." Lottie suggested. "Yeah we were all thinking about it. I mean Lydia and Aiden just coming across him. Everything feels off." We all watched as Mrs. McCall benged up Stiles' wound. It was unnerving knowing everything that could happen. I started to fiddle with my necklace like I always when I don't know what to do.

"the scroll said to change his body." Lydia said at last.

"If I translated it right." Deaton pointed out. "We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it? He never asked to be a werewolf." Scott said bending over the table.

"Neither did you." Chloe spits out.

"Really Scott," Lottie swallowed her spit, "What if it saves his life?"

"Caity any input I mean you're always the girl with the plan."

"You have to separate the nogitsune from Stiles. Create two persons." I say biting my lower lip. "And back to what Lottie said, the reason you have to create two people is because what if the bite kills him."

"Cait's right I've never done this before. I mean what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"The venom is not going to last long." Deaton reminds. "Something needs to be done sooner than later."

"I'm starting to like Caity's idea. If we get two people then who gives a shit if the nogitsune dies because you bite him and he bleeds out."

"Classy Ev." Chloe told her twin.

I look back to Stiles, "Scott try Derek again."

"Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia said.

It took me a second before realizing what she meant, "You're crazy."

"If Derek's not answering then why does it matter?" Lottie asked, biting down on her necklace.

"Because Peter always wants something in return."