Bandages in the White Room

Start from the beginning

"What is that, your code? I mean, does every doppelganger know that?"

"Not sure." I turn on my side to face Scott, "My mom told it to me, when she first taught me what I was. She used to say that if I lived by that, I would always do my job."

"You ever get scared of that mentality?. I have a job, do it."

"Of the mentality? Never. I mean it's almost calming to have a save everyone mentality. Of the job? Everyday." We sit in silence for a minute or so, "Scott?"

"Yeah."

"I don't want you to sleep in the chair."

"I've woken up plenty of times in this thing. It's okay."

"Yeah. But you never gave me the chance to talk about it. Please don't sleep in the chair." I shift back on the bed as Scott stands and lays next to me.

"So are we gonna talk about it?"

I take a breath in, "I like you. But I don't want to hurt you. We both know one day, I'll be gone."

"I know. But I still want to do this."

"Do-" Before I can finish his lips are on mine. It wasn't the first time we have kissed but it felt like it. For a little while now, everything around me seemed drained and slow, but right here right now. It brought the color and speed back. I felt like I could do something. Like as long as I have this feeling of pure bliss, I could save everyone.

I felt Scott pull away, but for a few seconds I kept my eyes closed. When I opened them he had his normally cheeky but loveable grin on. I smile and kiss him again. It was quicker this time, but it still gave me this power. When I pull back he has the same smile on. I let out a breathy laugh. I open my mouth to say something but words don't come. Instead I just shifted so my head was on Scott's shoulder, and my body in his arms.

~

Scott and I woke to a call from Lydia. Apparently her and Aiden found Stiles in the middle of a parking lot, and were now on their way here. I mean we both straight up bolted outside when Lydia's car pulled to the driveway. Lydia gave me a look around th elines of 'we'll talk later.' But either way Aiden and Scott were dragging Stiles out of the back seat of Lydia's SUV.

"Put him on the couch." I say as calm as I could. "Lydia Call Lottie, tell her to get her ass over her."

Stiles shirt was blood stained but Aiden and Scott dropped Stiles onto the worn couch regardless. "Guys this is crazy. He needs to be in a hospital." Melissa tried but only to be on the receiving end of the supernatural can kill speech from her son.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?"

Deaton pulled open Stiles' shirt to reveal the large gash in his side. "It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked the doc.

"That's good, right?" Lydia asked walking back into the room after getting off the phone.

"For Stiles, of course it is." I gulped, "For us, not as much."

"So are we gonna kill him?" Aiden asked.

"NO!" Every other person in the room yelled back. I took a breath. "Look I know there is a way to save him. But I only remember bits of it. Mostly just Scott with his claws in Stiles and Lydia's necks."

"Okay so then if we're not gonna kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?"

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said walking back into the room. He opened a case pulling out a red glass bottle. Scott and Aiden walk over to Stiles and open his mouth as Deaton starts to drip the liquid into it. As soon as it hits Stiles tongue his eyes are open and he's choking Aiden.