7

Clarke
I finally get to go back to work today and I can't wait to murder Finn. I'm assuming Wells will try and stop me being the perfect peacekeeper he always is, but I told Finn not to tell anyone and he goes back and tells Lexa. The worst part of this entire situation is Lexa completely dropped the topic and let me off the hook. Why would she do that?

"Morning Griff." Raven greeted me as I walked through the main door of the Lifeguard Center.

"Hey Raven, have you seen Finn today?"

"No, why, did he do something bad?"

"Yes he did."

"It wasn't his fault Clarke." A voice called out from behind me. I turned around to see Lexa already in her uniform and ready to go, and she looked especially good today.

"What was that about something not being someone's fault?" Finn asked, walking into the room.

I was so ready to murder him. To jump him and strange him and explain to him the embarrassment he had caused. I took a step closer to him, anger practically radiating off of me. But right before I could attack, Lexa stepped in front of me and brought me into a hug. My anger melted away instantly, and I felt myself relaxing into her arms and pulling her closer. Why does this woman have these powers over me. Clarke Griffin doesn't relax into other people's hugs! But shit, it feels so good.

"I'm glad you are feeling better Clarke." Lexa whispered in my ear, and I nodded my head in thanks.

"Clarke! Lexa! What the hell are you doing?!" Go get changed Clarke!" Niylah yelled, as soon as she walked through the doors. "You Can hug your puppy dog later, you have lives to save!"

"Sorry Niylah." I mumbled as I let go of Lexa and walked into the locker room to go change into my swim suit. When I was done I came back upstairs to see everyone was already there and waiting for me, and Niylah seemed extra annoyed today.

"Finally Clarke, you are so insanely slow." Niylah grumbled, gesturing for me to sit down next to my coworkers. I wasn't that slow though, that was maybe 7 minutes at most but it didn't seem like a very good idea to argue with her right now. "Today we have Raven with Lincoln, Finn with Wells, and Clarke with Lexa. Clarke and Lexa if I hear that you guys were outside giving each other hugs and kisses all day you are both fired." Niylah said, giving us her 'don't test me' glare.

I nodded my head then stood up to leave and go out to our post. Lexa and I sat down in the chairs next to each other and just enjoyed the sounds of the ocean in the morning. The waves crashing on to the beach and the sounds of the birds and the wind created the perfect setting for thinking.

I turned my head so I could see Lexa. She looked so effortlessly gorgeous today, and I wouldn't be surprised if she just woke up like this. Maybe one day I'd get to find out. No what are you thinking Clarke? Not with Lexa. We can't. She is super hot though.

"What are you thinking about Clarke?" Lexa asked, giving me a small smile.

"Honestly?"

Lexa nodded.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you are and how unfair it is."

I watched as Lexa blushed a little. "I was actually thinking the same thing."

"Well that's a little bit egocentrical of you don't you think?" I asked, and I saw Lexa roll her eyes.

"No Clarke. I was thinking about how beautiful YOU are."

"Oh. Well thank you."

I was about to say something else when I heard screaming from the ocean. Me and Lexa both jumped up quickly and took off towards the water where we saw a 20 something year old man struggling in the water.