3

Clarke
I'm kind of confused right now. I didn't think It was possible for anyone to interest me as much as Lexa Woods already does. I don't know what it is about her that interests me so much but I feel drawn towards her already. She's definitely attractive, I'll give her that. She's also smart and funny, and I don't know how I can tell already but she's definitely a bottom despite her efforts at radiating top energy. She can't fool me though.

Her first shift has actually been super calm and the only thing we've had to do is change the red flag to yellow signaling it was now much safer to go into the ocean. Bellamy and Murphy stopped by earlier inviting her and Lincoln to a party and I would actually be super happy if she came. I won't tell her that though I'm not some desperate girl seeking a new friend or something.

We are walking back to the lifeguard center right now to change and go home. "So commander...you coming to the party?" I ask, looking at Lexa as she walks next to me.

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you about that nickname." Lexa sighed, but I could see she was smiling. Aw shit. She has such a beautiful smile. Totally not fair.

"You didn't answer my question Lexa."

"Me and Lincoln will come but we don't know the address."

"That's fine I'll text it to you." I say, pulling open the door to the lifeguard center, and walking towards the locker room.

"You're going to give me your number?" Lexa asked, faking a surprised expression. "You didn't even hit on me first. Where's my pickup line Clarke?"

"It's in your dreams."

Lexa laughed a little and I couldn't help but smile. She has a really cute laugh.

"What are you smiling at Clarke?" Lexa asked as she pulled open her locker door and handed me her phone.

"Nothing Woods." I grab her phone and make a new contact called "Clarke" and put in my number then return the phone. "If you plan on drinking take a cab or something, there will be alcohol."

"Aww, worried about my safety already?" Lexa teased, smirking.

"Shut up Lexa. I'll text you the address, see you at 8."

I walked out of the locker room and changed out of my swim suit before walking out of the building and towards my car. I hopped in, and drove home, hopping in the shower as soon as I could. When I got out I saw a text on my phone.

Unknown number: so Clarke...where's this party (ps this is Lexa)

Clarke: hi Lexa the address is 8756 Sun Street. Bellamy lives with Murphy and two other guys in this big beach house you can't miss it

Lexa: cool. I'll see you soon Clarke

Clarke: looking forward to it commander

Lexa: I regret telling you that about that

Clarke: I'm glad you did

Lexa: at least when we fuck you'll know what name to scream

Clarke: "When?" you are such a dreamer Woods.

I smiled and turned off my phone, moving to put it down and get changed. I decided to go with a black dress that never fails me and some matching shoes before moving to the bathroom again to do my hair. When I finished I put on a tiny bit of makeup then grabbed a purse and my phone before walking outside where Raven was waiting for me in her car outside my place. I opened the passenger door next to her and got in.

"Damn Griff, who are you trying to impress tonight?"

"No one. You look good too though Rae."

"While I appreciate the compliment, I don't believe you. Anyone special coming to this party?" Raven asked, clearly suspicious of my actual intentions.