The Short Version.

My heartbeat went from a sledgehammer to being hit with a wrecking ball. I could feel Harry freeze. I opened my eyes as the door opened. I was too scared to look at the door. So instead I looked at the ceiling. No sound came after that. We were in perfect view of the person, I could tell. And at that point I thought of who it could be. The person who would be the maddest at our love affair. Liam. Oh shit, it might be Liam.

My body was completely frozen. My head was forced to look at the ceiling. I could fell Harry's lips flee from my body. His body moving away from mine. At that point I know I screwed up. I closed my eyes and with all of my energy I sat up. My eyes are glued shut but I know I need to own up to secrecy. Liam would figure out anyways. Just now, it's sooner than expected.  Now we will be left to drown in our lies. I opened my eyes and moved my head over to see the man in the doorway. But it wasn't Liam. I sighed as I looked to see a lavender haired Niall. He was completely frozen as well. His mouth hung open, his hands open. He looked like he saw a ghost.

"Hey Niall..." I fake smiled as I waved slightly. Maybe we can get him to keep his mouth shut. Maybe he will be merciful. His blue eyes bounced from me to Harry, back and forth. Harry then stood up and led him into the apartment and made sure he was alone before he shut the door. Apparently he's alone. 

"I am I missing something?" Niall finally asked as he sat down next to me.

"Well..." I said as I gestured to all of the living room. "Do you want the long, or short version?"

"Short." Niall answered. I think he is still a bit confused.

"We have been dating in secret since a week before Zayn's party. And swear Niall you cannot tell anybody. Liam will have our heads when he finds out and he's not gonna find out until Scarlett and I tell him ourselves. And if I find out you tell him, I swear you will not be happy with both me and Liam. Got it?" Harry confessed with slight annoyance. His words and eyes showed no mercy. His arms crossed. Niall then nodded and sank in the couch. Silence took over the room. Harry and Niall watching each other intently.

"So are you and Ariana going out yet?" I asked after a couple minutes of pure awkward silence.

"No but we will soon. I just got permission from Lou." Niall looked at me with a tiny bit of pride. I smiled back. Then back to awkward silence. After what felt like an hour I got up and began to gather my things.

"I'm gonna go home, Liam's probably going to be home in an hour or two." I said to them as I picked up the roses. I felt a hand my shoulder. It was Harry.

"Don't go." I heard Harry whisper slightly.

"I'm sorry but I need to." I looked back with a fake smile. I really wanted to stay. But Liam will wonder where I am if he doesn't see me when he gets home. I look over at Niall. "It was nice seeing you Niall...but remember not to tell." I croaked. I then made my way to the door. "See you at practice Harry." I sighed just before I left his flat. As I closed the door I regretted leaving. I regretted not saying "I love you." But what else could I have done? In this moment in time I feel small. I can't do anything to change what happened. The relationship Harry and I have is so wrong yet so right. It's all a mistake, but the best mistake I have ever made.

  I walked to my home. But I wish I could have stayed to see what happened after I left. If that even makes sense. Let's just hope Harry isn't going to do something stupid. And let's hope Niall won't piss off Harry.