The Video.

** 3 months later**

Scarlett’s POV

Today is the day right before Easter Break and I can’t wait! But the suckish part is that Eli has a basketball game and I can’t make it. But luckily Jessamine told me that she would video tape it for me! Oh yeah and I better tell you what happened while you were gone. So, I’ve become great friends with Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Amy and Kat. I and Jess (I call Jessamine “Jess”) now are best friends.  I haven’t seen any of there boys’ band rehearsals but I hope I can soon. Liam and I are getting along great, but he wasn’t happy that I didn’t tell him about Eli. Eli met my family and I met his. Liam and my dad didn’t like him at first, but after a while they liked him, my mom thought he was nice and that we looked good together. When I met his parents they said that I was a nice girl. And this may sound cheesy and all but Eli and I are getting a bit more serious. And yeah…that’s it.

I scrolled through the pictures on my phone. Wow, I had a lot of pictures of me and Eli on there.  But any way Jess should be here any minute with the video of the game. I heard a slight knock on my door.

“Who is it?” I asked loudly.

“It’s me.” Jess answered, but she sounded…odd. I quickly opened the door and put my phone in my back pocket as I gestured her in.

“Scarlett, I don’t think you want to see this video.” She cautioned as she slowly walked into my room and flopped down on my bed.

“Did they lose?” I questioned as I sat next to her.

“No, they won…but it’s the end of the video that is not good at all.” She explained as she pulled out her phone.

“What happened?” I asked confused as she took out a large bag from her new large purse.

“Jess…w-what’s going on?” I stuttered as I got nervous. Did Eli get hurt?! She didn’t answer but she just put the video to an exact spot and handed it to me. I could see her face on the screen and so I took a huge sigh and pressed play.

“Ok so as you can tell we won! Yay! But now I’m gonna ask the great and powerful Eli what he has to say about tonight’s game.” She joked a bit as she switched the view of the camera and walked down the hallway. I could hear her take stuff out of the bag, but I kept my eyes on the screen so I could see what she’s talking about that’s really bad. Then I saw Eli and this cheerleader near the lockers. But Jess quickly hid so they couldn’t see her, but we could see and hear them both perfectly.

“What about Scarlett?” The girl asked as she stepped away from him slightly.

“Listen, she and I are over now. I never loved her anyway! She was just another dumb bitch.” Eli explained to the plastic like girl. I could feel tears well up in my eyes as I thought exactly what would happen next.

“Are you sure?” The girl asked unsure.