Meeting Liam's Friends

Scarlett’s POV

“But what do I do?”  I questioned Jessamine as I told her about what happened with Eli.

“Just call him! What could possibly go wrong?” Jessamine argued as I put the phone in my other hand.

“Well, what if he doesn’t like me like that?” I asked as I sat down on my bed. A boy not liking me back is basically my whole love life…except for those two other times…but you get my point.

“Scarlett, trust me he does. He was basically staring at you the whole time.”

“Really?” I asked as a smile crept on my lips.

“Listen you need to get off your ass and call him! If not I will and I will tell him that you wanna have sex with him or something…got it?”  Jessamine stated bluntly.

“Yeah, I will.” I said before I hung up the phone and dialed his number.  It rang about 2 times before he answered it.

“Hey,” His deep voice rang into the phone.

“Hey, Eli.” I said as I played with my hair a bit.

Jessamine’s POV

“Listen you need to get off your ass and call him! If not I will and I will tell him that you wanna have sex with him or something…got it?” I argued as I tried my best to play match maker. Like Jesus Christ she needs to hike up her skirt and do something! If not…I will.

“Yeah, I will.” She said as she hung up the phone. I chuckled a bit to myself and thought of my simple yet effective plan that could hook them up. Well I could always go for the “Will you marry her?” Card; but I think that would work a lot later in my plan. I sat on my couch and thought about all the possibilities until my phone gave off a little vibration. I looked at my phone to find that Scarlett had texted me. The message read: “OMG! He just asked me out!!! Can you help me find something to wear?” I smiled that my lovely plan could work.

“Yeah! Where do u live?” I replied as I put my hair in a messy bun and got ready to meet Scarlett at any minute. Scarlett texted me the address about a minute later. And thank the holy lord that I know exactly where her house is. I quickly locked up my apartment and dashed to my small and old car. As I made my way down to her house I thought of all the combinations of cloths she could wear with different occasions. Then after about 20 minutes I was there. And right after I knocked on the door Scarlett opened the door than grabbed me and pulled me up into her room.

“Didn’t take you long, now did it?” I giggled as I set my purse down on her bed. She just smiled and gestured me towards the cloths.

“Ok so he said not to wear anything fancy but I don’t want to look to casual.” She explained as she gave me a hopeful look. I skimmed at all of her cloths in her closet and in her dresser.