Pinky Promise

Scarlett’s POV

It was in the middle of the week and I already feel the butterflies when I think about the party. But other than the party, I couldn’t stop thinking about calling Harry. I just wanted to tell him that I want him…that I need him. I can’t stop thinking about him. I can’t stop thinking of us.  I finally got the courage to at least dial his number. My thumbs seemed to dance as I debated on if I should click talk or not.

“I’m heading out with Zayn and Lou. Are you sure you don’t wanna come?” Liam asked as he knocked on the outside of my door. He didn’t even open the door or anything…strange.

“Go on without me. I need to do something anyways.” I replied as I looked back at my IPhone screen.

“Kay, bye.” Liam yelled after me as I heard loud footsteps run down the steps. After I heard the footsteps fade away, I looked out my window. It actually looked half way decent today. The shy only had a couple clouds, no rain, no fog, just sun.  I soon saw the three child-like boys run to Louis’ car and race away. I slowly turned my attention back to my phone. Call Harry! NO DON’T! What’s the worst that can happen? He could hate you! No he cant! YES HE CAN! JUST TALK TO HIM!!!

*Ring*     *Ring*  

“Hey,” Harry’s voice boomed

“Hey, I really need to talk to you.” I replied as I began to pace the floor.

“What’s up?” Harry questioned, he seemed confused. I took a deep breath and began to talk.

“Remember when you told me that you needed me… and I kinda said I wasn’t ready…?” I semi asked as I paced like a caged lion.

“Yeah…why?” Harry recalled slowly.

“Well…I think I’m ready.” I almost whispered into the phone. Silence, complete silence on the other end. “I’m sorry. I guess I’ll just hang-” I began

“Don’t leave!” Harry interrupted as he coaxed sweetly. I sighed deeply and sat down on my bed.

“I’m not leaving.” I responded softly.

“Good,” I could basically hear the smile on his face as he said that one word. I could feel my heart race a bit. I smiled in response.

“Soooo…” I said as I tried to carry on with the subject.

“I’ll pick you up in an hour.” Harry informed

“Ok, see ya then.” I replied before I hung up the phone. I let out a small shriek in happiness. Now, I need to get ready for what I think is my first date with Harry Styles.

                                                            ~*~

I waited patiently as I sat down on the couch. I had on a light blue sweater and a pair of black jeans that hugged my legs. I straightened my hair and I pulled my overgrown bangs back and pinned them in place with a bobby pin. I then heard a car door shut.

“I’m leaving now!” I yelled as I quickly put on my black jacket. I swung the door open to reveal Harry. He had on his “HIPSTA PLEASE” shirt on with a black unbuttoned shirt over top of it that had the sleeves rolled up to half way up his fore arm; as well, he had a pair of dark skinny jeans. You could see the tattoos on his right forearm clearly. A small smirk tugged at his lip as I closed the door behind myself. I let out a small smile as well.

“Come on,” Harry nodded his head as he pulled his arm around my waist. A small wave of chills ran up and down my spine. He led me to his car as he pulled me closer to him. And soon we were driving to our first date.