Tattooed Promises (A Punk One Direction Fan-Fiction)

Scarlett's POV

Brown eyes. Dark brown hair. Pale skin. That's what I look like. A simple girl from a small state. But little does everyone know I belong in England. For seventeen years I've lived with my uncle and aunt; only speaking to my parents through phone calls and the occasional letter. You could have sympathy and all, but I don't care, because I had a good life in America. Good friends. Doctor Who. Family. That's all I ever wanted and had. But everything in my life changed when I got the news.

"Scarlett, your moving to England." My aunt spoke softly as she hugged me tightly. England was the place I dreamed of going to. And that dream came true.

Harry's POV

I've only seen family photos scattered around the house. Never knowing the Payne's little secret. Well its not little at all... it's a HUGE secret to hide. Why did Liam never tell me that he had a sister? Like seriously, am I that bad of a person or something? I know my tattoos and records say differently, but in reality, I can be good. But I mostly choose to not be good.

Liam's POV

Have you ever tried to keep a secret almost all of your life? Well, I can say I have. My little sister. Little Scarlett Payne. The girl I've only seen pictures of. I have to say, keeping this from the lads was really hard. Their like brothers to me. But this secret was different; I don't know why, it just is.

I'm not a good role model to say the least. I have tattoos, I smoke, my criminal record and my piercings are frowned upon almost everywhere. I get odd stares and get dirty looks at times. But I don't care, its my body, let me do what I want with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own anything exept my own Charaters and the plot! One Direction and any kind of Celebrities that exist are not my own creation!