''I like cold.'' She told him.

''Strange,'' he looked at her with interest. ''I thought you would like warmth.''

''You have some sort of big MISUNDERSTANDING about me.'' She emphasised on the word misunderstanding.

He was silent.

''Do you like cold or warmth?'' she asked him curiously.

''Is there any difference?'' he gave a nonchalant glance.

''Yes,'' she was firm.

''They make no difference to me. However, I prefer warmth.''

''Unbelievable.'' She blurted out in shock.

''What?'' he raised an eyebrow at her. ''It seems you have also a big MISUNDERSTANDING about me, huhh.'' He said in the same way as she had when she spoke of the misunderstanding between them.

''Still. They have no difference for you.'' She insisted.

''I say I prefer warmth.'' He was resolute.

She stared at him in shock.

''I prefer warmth, fierceness and the element of fire.'' His eyes flashed with strange expressions.

''I like coolness, calmness and the element of water. In fact, I like all the elements. Who would dislike them? All of them exist for a deeper purpose.'' She sounded normal unlike him.

''What's your favourite season?'' he asked her casually.

''Autumn!'' she did not realised that she was conversing with him normally.

He stared at her in silence at her answer.

''What?'' she glared. ''Did you think I would say spring?''

''I guess you like all the season but autumn is your favourite.'' He smirked.

''Yeah. Got a problem?'' she used a rude voice.

He looked at her with interest and then laughed.

''What?'' she glared at him.

''You're fascinating.''

She pursed her lips in a thin line. Was he simply flirting with her? Even if that was flirting she would not bear that. Nevertheless, would Umar Jahan flirt? No! She shook her head. She would get confused whenever he said something like that.

''What's your favourite season?'' she did not want to know his favourites, but she wanted to change the topic.

''Spring.'' He said.

She tried her best to stop herself from looking at him in utter shock. Spring? She could have never imagined that.

''What?'' he stated. ''Surprised? Again?'' he chuckled humourlessly.

''What surprised? Everyone like spring.'' She shrugged as if it was not a big deal that he liked spring season.

But he was not everyone. He was Umar Jahan and she knew that.

''Sajal.'' He said quietly.

''What?''

''Don't judge a book by its cover.''

Sajal glanced at him. He looked serious and seemed to warning her. Was he talking about Shehroz Sikandar again?

''Don't worry. I won't judge you by your APPEARANCE.'' She emphasised on the word appearance so that he would know she was not merely talking about his physical appearance.