Chapter 13

Thank you very much for reading my story!

Chapter 13

Those two were staring ahead lost in their own thoughts unaware of the shocks that were attacking Zahir Batoor's heart. His shock and incredulity were right as he knew Umar Jahan very well.

Umar Jahan was not a mere university student. He was not like those wannabe bad boys who had bad habits, wear black clothes, smoke and had bad temperaments etc. He was dangerous in real because he had the power and will to do what he wanted. He could destroy someone if he wanted and he had destroyed many, mostly his enemies.

Umar Jahan only spoke if necessary. He was a silent, calm and cold person. Even with his friend he would just listen to their conversation unless something was necessary. He was an introvert and did not like talking to strangers or unwanted people. He would never initiate a conversation if not required.

He never gave a chance to someone to decide for something related to him. Just now he gave Sajal Hayat a chance to solve the problem herself. Although she was given a day but it was still something that Umar Jahan would never do normally. Normally, he would decide according to his own interests and desired result. However, Zahir Batoor had some doubts regarding this point. So, he disregarded this point as Jahan's interest could be in giving Hayat a chance.

He never invited a stranger to enter his car and especially Forbidden Territory. No one and literally no one got away with not facing any consequences on entering Forbidden Territory. Yet she got away with just a detention and not to neglect the fact that the detention served her an opportunity to polish her talents.

No one got away after talking back to Jahan. They could not even talk in his presence because his cold unapproachable personality and cold dark aura shattered others' confidence. His presence commanded an authority and power that could be found in only born leaders. However, as if that strange girl could not sense the danger and talked back fluently which left him astonished.

But Umar Jahan always became another person, a totally different person with Sajal Hayat.

He glanced at the two figures in the backseat of the car deeply through the rearview mirror and continued driving the car still flabbergasted.

However, at that time neither Sajal Zareesh Hayat nor Zahir Batoor knew that a dangerous conjecture that had formed long before had strengthened in Umar Jahan's mind which probably would lead to a turmoil in the future.

................................

Although it was not the first time that Shehroz Sikandar had taken an issue regarding students of Jahan University to social media against The Greats, but it was the first time that it had caught the attention of many.

Because Sajal Hayat was the first student who survived the torments of The Greats and was not even expelled. It was not that before Sajal Hayat no one had stood against the authorities and The Greats but they were all expelled, suspended or very easily suppressed. Even though such came with studying in that educational institution, but Jahan University was the top educational institution in S-Valley. Just its name was enough there to show that a person from that institution was capable. It was because students disregarding their social and financial background would be expelled if they failed to achieve grades below than a certain mark. They include both curricular and extracurricular activities.

The number of visitors on blog and page continued to climb higher. Students discussed in whispers the issue, but although most of the students drop that topic because they had somehow the idea that she would end up like other unfortunate students. They were feeling sympathy for her and view the action of Sikandar in approval for standing up for a brave student.