The human clearly must have heard the destruction of his door as he suddenly appeared in the doorway he knew was his bedroom from the kid coming here so much. The shinobi was already activating his shadow jutsu and to his shock Magatsuhi actually got caught. He froze against his will, but he didn't really care. He was running out of time and he needed this human to listen to him. He saw the moment the human saw the sword in his hand as his eyes narrowed him suspicion and slight rage. Good, he would know that something was wrong with the kid.

"You need to listen cuz' I don't have long. Midoriko has done something to the kid and I can't wake her up. She accidentally pulled her brother along with the crazed Miko's plan so I couldn't go to him for help. Can't wake him up either. You need to do something to help her because I can't." Magatsuhi rushed out as he flickered out of sight once again before he pulled himself back together. The slight moment of fazing out, let him escape from the man's jutsu. Huh, that was interesting to know.

"Who are you?" Shikaku asked out cautiously. He knew way too much about Kagome's situation for him to be a complete enemy, but it was always best to be on the cautious side. He was surprised when the man flickered out of sight and escaped his jutsu, but he didn't reactivate it. He would give the man a chance. Especially since he was actively able to hold onto Kagome's sword without getting miasma burns.

"I'm sure the little princess told you about me, the name's Magatsuhi." His face scrunched up in pain as it felt he was getting torn apart, "I'm out of time, you have to help her." he held out the sword to the man, "Get this back to her would you. I needed it to stabilize myself long enough to get here."

Shikaku raised an eyebrow, "I am not touching that sword. I know what happens to people who touch that."

Magatsuhi rolled his eyes, "Just don't touch the hilt. The sheath is safe enough as long as Kagome trusts you and you definitely land in the trust zone." He didn't even give the man a choice as he tossed the sword at him before forcefully getting pulled back into the jewel. It would take him a while to be able to manifest again, so hopefully, the human believed him enough to look into it.

Shikaku looked down at the sword he had caught on reflex and simply marveled for a moment that he wasn't getting burned. So, the man wasn't lying about that it would seem. He needed to get in touch with Inoichi and the Hokage if the man was telling the truth. The Hokage would then track down Jiraiya and they could begin their plan that they had been working on. Jiraiya had believed that he completed the necessary seal to finally make Midoriko not a problem anymore. It was apparently very close to the seal used to seal the tailed-beasts into jinchuriki. They couldn't tell Kagome about it as there was always the risk that Midoriko was listening in on the conversation. Unfortainetly, they needed to wait until Midoriko showed herself once again as they had to place the seal onto the insane lady herself. He made two clones of himself, one to go grab Inoichi, and the other to inform the Hokage, before heading straight towards the Namikaze district.

Minato was beyond confused. He had been in the middle of a pretty nice dream when he was violently ripped out of it. For a moment he thought that somebody had woken him up, but that wouldn't explain the fact that he had no idea where he was. He quickly glanced around and saw two women, one standing not too far from him and the other sitting on the edge of an old well. Neither looked like they were suddenly going to attack him so he couldn't stop himself from asking...

"Where the hell am I?"

He heard the woman standing next to him say out, "You're alive." At about the same time.

The woman on the well stood up and spun towards them and Minato felt his breath catch in his throat. She looked very much like his little sister only grown up as she used to be.