Things He Does That Make You Mad

John: You hate it when John spends more time going out with the band than you. It makes you feel like he's dating The Beatles and not you. You know he means well, but all you want is a little quality time without thinking about his career.

Paul: Whenever Paul flirts with the fans, it makes you pretty angry. You know he has to so that they will love him and keep coming to the concerts, but the thought of your Paulie with someone else makes you upset.

George: George eats all the food in the house, but doesn't bother to clean it up. You tried talking to him about it, but he always has an excuse. "Y/N, I'll do it later, im gonna be late for practice." or something like that. And its not just the dishes, he doesn't help at all around the house. Sometimes you feel like the maid instead of his girl.

Ringo: Ringo rarely gets mad at you, but when he does it tears you apart. Your sweet little monkey was yelling at you and you couldn't stand the idea that he might walk away. You almost never see him angry, especially not towards you, so it does frighten you. You don't know how he's going to react, so you just sit and listen to him vent. 

This might not make sense either. anyways love ya darlings -B