First Date

John: You slip on your gray button up skirt and baby blue blouse. You heard a knock on the door and grabbed your purse. 

"Hello Mr. Y/N." You heard John say. Your father said some witty remark and offered john to have a seat. You can down the stairs and John looked amazed. 

     "Ready?" you said while grabbing your coat. John nodded his head and escorted you out your door. You hopped in his car and he told you to close your eyes for the ride. You were hesitant, but reluctantly agreed. After a 10 minute drive, John came to open the door for you, still telling you to close your eyes. You grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car, being hit with a wave of the smell of corndogs and cotton candy. You opened your eyes as he yelled surprise. As the evening went on, he dragged you around and daring you to ride all the scary rides. As the sun set, you told him enough of the scary rides and you wanted to ride the ferris wheel. It was like you were stuck in a movie. Everything lined up perfectly. You got stuck at the top, overlooking the city. 

"Its so beautiful." you say

"Yes it is." he says while looking at you. You turn your head and he leans in to kiss you. After he pulled away, you were longing for more. You kissed him back and didn't stop until the ride started moving again. 

Paul: You told your parents that you were going out with some friends, but that wasn't the case. You sat on the front porch waiting for Paul McCartney to arrive. You jumped in his car and off you two went. You pulled in at the drive-in theater and paul pulled out some blankets and pillows. His hand was grabbing you thigh, and he was whispering sweet things in your ear. You blushed and told him to watch the movie. 

     "How can i focus on that when there's a beautiful bird right here beside me" You turn to face him and he moves the baby hairs out of your eyes.

     "You're so cheesy, Paul McCartney. Its a good thing i like cheesy." you say while giggling. You put your head on his shoulder and soon drift off.

George: George Harrison  called you and told you he was leaving his house now. You were so excited. You fluffed out your curls one more time and straightened your dress. You had to bite your lip to keep you from smiling. You heard a knock on your door and rushed down the stairs. You were about to open the door, but you had to look in the mirror one last time. You opened your door, and there stood a smiling George Harrison holding flowers and standing in all his glory.

"Hi Y/N. Don't you look ravishing." You smiled and took the pink and yellow tulips and placed them on the table in the foyer. He linked your elbow with his, and escorted you to his car. You drove on the long, winding road to get to the studio. You walked in, amazed at all the instruments and important people in suits. You heard a whistle and turned around.

"What a pretty bird George has."

"Knock it off Lennon." You heard George say. You could see the tension in his eyes and just gave his hand a little squeeze. You watched the band rehearse got a brief lesson from Ringo on how to play the bongos. George took your hand and grabbed you from the couch. You could see he was jealous, and you thought that was adorable. You got back in the car and you made it back to your house. You didn't want George to go, so you suggested to lay in the yard and count the stars. The evening was perfect, just like George. 

Ringo: You put on your nicest perfume and slipped on your nicest bracelet. You wanted everything to be perfect for today. Ringo knocked on your door and you rushed to open in. 

"H-, Y/N you look wonderful." He made you blush like he always does. You grabbed your purse from the hook and walked out the door. You pulled in the zoo after a long car ride of his unfunny jokes you still laugh at. He paid for your ticket, which was a reminder that you were so lucky to be his girl because he was such a gentleman. You walk into the zoo and admire the beauty of the animals. Each animal you pass, your darling Ritchie does an impression, making you burst out with laughter every time . You go to the concession stand and buy cotton candy. You and Ringo continue walking around and you occasionally feed him some sugary fluff. On your way out, he stops in the gift shop and buys you a stuffed monkey. 

"So you always remember I'm your monkey." You blush and kiss him on the cheek. You get home and cuddle with your monkey until you fall asleep, dreaming of the next time you see Ringo.

Ughhhh I'm sorry that's really cheesy also excuse my pun in George's story. I had a lot of fun writing this but I'm kinda tired so sorry if its crappy. Love ya darlings -B