How You Met

John: You and your gals went to see a hot new band at the Cavern. All your friends pointed out that the lead singer was totally checking you out. After the performance, you noticed the members looking at you and whispering to the lead singer. You continued to dance with your friends and you heard a voice behind you. 

     "You're a really good dancer, but I'm sure you already know that." You turned around to see the man standing behind you. You just smiled and said thank you. 

     "She talks!" he exclaimed. He asked to dance with you and the rest was history.

Paul: You were sitting alone in a cafe by yourself. A very large and brute man came up to you. 

     "Hello darling, what's a fine woman like yourself doing all alone?" You immediately smelled the alcohol on his breath. You stood up and pushed your chair in, getting ready to leave. The drunken man still stood in front of you, even when you tried to move around him.

     "Leave the bird alone." a voice said behind the man. He turned around to see a young man standing there. You were in a bit of a situation, but that didn't stop you from thinking that he was the cutest man ever. The big man punched the other before being shoed out of the cafe by the waitress. You asked for an icepack, and sat down with the man who stood up for you. He began flirting with you and batting his beautiful eyelashes. After a few minutes of conversation, the young gentleman got up to leave. You found a napkin on the table. 

I'd love to see you again, how about Friday at 7:00?

George: You walked into a music shop to pick out a guitar for your brother. You see a cute boy looking at the expensive fenders. He sees you looking at the acoustics, and walks over to greet you. 

     "You play?" He flashes a toothy grin and you can't feel your knees. After a few moments of staring into his deep, dark brown eyes, you giggle and say you wished you could, but you were here for your brother. He offers to teach you how to play, in exchange for a drink with him next week. You agree, and he walks out of the store, looking back and smiling the sweet smile you feel in love with.

Ringo: You were taking a stroll on a Sunday afternoon, when all of the sudden you hear the screams of teenage girls. As you were turning the corner, you bump into a handsome young man that your sister had watched on the television so many times.

     "I'm sorry about that love, do you know a place I could hide?" You gaze into his endless blue eyes and nod your head. He grabs your hand and you run towards the diner where you work. You grab your key out of your purse and run  to the back door. You push the young man in and shut the door. The diner was closed, so he sat in a booth and you got him a milkshake, on the house of course. You two chat while waiting for the girls to settle down. A song came over the radio, and he asked you to dance. you happily agree and he pulls you out into the open space in the diner. You lost track of time, and you were still dancing by the time it was dark. He told you he must go, and he enjoyed your time together. As he was walking out the door, he stopped and turned around. He took ahold of your hands and gave you a soft kiss on the lips. He asked for your number and you rushed to right it down on a napkin. 

Ok i actually kinda like this and i hope you did too. What was your favorite? I think ringo's is absolutely adorable. Bye Babes -B