"I know."

"So don't get me started of talking about forgiveness and moving on because that woman never deserve my mercy! She's rotting in jail and that's what she deserves!" nanginig ang boses ko kasabay ng pag-ungol ng langit sa paparating na ulan. The atmosphere just got heavier as I glared at the tomb.

"Anna..."

"And look at this!" I gestured around the tomb. "Ni hindi man lang siya binisita ng magaling niyang asawa! Is she so busy spending the money she stole from us that she did not bother to even send someone to pull out the weeds from my father's tomb? I couldn't think of more a wicked woman than her!"

Blake sighed. Malaki na ang distansiya namin ngayong dalawa. I was panting in so much anger. That woman deserves to be vilified! So why the voices inside of my head won't shut up?

"I'll take you home, Anna." Blake murmured. I did not bother to protest when he held my waist and hauled me up. "Let's go. This place is..." he glanced around and sighed. "—depressing."

I remained silent as we reached his car and got inside. Even the drive back home was so silent and a bit awkward. O ako lang ang nakakaramdam. Blake doesn't seem to mind it. But I could see him stealing glances at me now and then as if he's trying to make sure I don't suddenly jump out of the car with a broken heart.

Nang makarating kami ulit sa mansion ay pinakain ko muna si Barin bago ako umakyat sa taas. The trucks and some of the men were still here. I contracted someone to get rid of Valerie's belongings from the mansion. Naabutan ko si Tina na mag-isang nakaupo sa couch, may binabasang makapal na libro. When she heard my footsteps, she glanced up and smiled at me.

"Kumusta ang lakad mo?"

I forced myself a weak smile. She insisted that I should go alone to visit my father's grave and that she didn't want to intrude. Lumipad ang tingin niya kay Blake na kasama ko na ngayon pero wala naman siyang sinabi.

"It's fine."

Valentina's eyes zeroed in on me, as if she's trying to dig the emotions I expertly concealed the moment I walked back into this mansion. My face stayed blank but my eyes could've betrayed me. Itinabi niya ang binabasang libro at bumuntong-hininga.

"Want to talk about it?"

I shifted my weight uncomfortably from one feet to another, not sure if I should call my therapist or surrender my problems to a surgeon. But then again, she's my cousin after all. She's family.

Naupo ako sa tabi niya at pinilit na pakalmahin ang nanginginig kong mga kamay. Blake had disappeared outside with Barin and some of the housekeepers, still shocked by the sudden change of ownership are standing by the door, waiting for any commands.

I dismissed them all and led my cousin to the grand staircase, entering my room and going straight to the balcony. It has been empty except for the queen-sized bed and the cherrywood side table. Kathleen left this mansion a long time ago and only Valerie and her son resided here for all the years I was gone.

Pushing the sliding door aside, I sighed in relief when the cold breeze hit my face. It was more comforting now, compared to the harshness earlier at the cemetery. And the drizzle made the world look a bit fuzzy to me, as if to completely blur out everything.

"I know there's something going on between you and Blake..." Valentina said, biting her lower lip. "And I know I'm not one to talk but I think you guys need a closure."

I placed my hands on the metal railings and gripped it hard that my knuckles turned white. My voice was shaky when I spoke, but I didn't mind it. With her, I could be vulnerable.