16. Return of Chaos

Start from the beginning

We walk by a certain stain glass window.

Fluttershy:*squeal*

Mum: Discordia is the mischievous spirit of disharmony. Before my sister and I stood up to her, she ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for Earthlings, Aerials, and Magus alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony, we combined our powers and rose up against her, turning her to stone.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, Queen!

Mum: I thought the spell we cast would keep her contained forever, but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken.

Twilight Sparkle: No longer connected?

We stop infront of a huge door.

Mum: This is Canterlot Tower, where the Elements are kept inside since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discordia before she thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos.

Twilight Sparkle: But why us? Why don't you–

Pinkie Pie: Hey, look! We're famous!

We see a stain glass window with all my girlfriends on it.

Y/n(why aren't i on there? eh oh well maybe some day)

Rainbow Dash: Hey why isn't Y/n on there? He had a huge part in defeating Nightmare Moon.

Applejack: Hey yeah why isn't Y/n on there?

Mum: Yes i was surprised aswell. You six showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe. Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who now control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discordia!

Twilight Sparkle: Queen Celestia, you can count on–

Pinkie Pie: Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!

Twilight Sparkle: Don't listen to her, your majesty. We'd be honored to use the Elements of Harmony again.

Mum opened the huge door by placing her hand on it and using magic on it revealing a jewel encrusted box.

Rarity: Ooh. You can keep the Elements. I'll take that case!

Mum: Have no fear, girls. I have total confidence that you will be able to defeat Discordia with these!

She opened the box.

Y/n: Uh mum, the Elements are gone.

Mum: What?!

Twilight Sparkle: The Elements! They're gone!

Mum: That chamber is protected by a powerful spell that only I can break! This doesn't make sense!

Discordia: Hahahahaha Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Mum: Discordia... Show yourself!

Discordia: Ehehehe Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you. It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because I don't turn people into stone.

Discordia revealed herself in the stain glass window.

Mum: Enough! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?

Discordia: Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while.*snap*

Mum: You'll never get away with this, Discordia!

Discordia: Oh, I'd forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It's really quite boring.

Rainbow Dash: Hey! No one insults the Queen!