Chapter thirty-four: Goodbye

Chapter thirty-four: Narration

Today was the day.

The day were everyone went home, and said their goodbyes.

Where everyone was both sad and happy to leave.

Today was that day.

Percy Jackson and his roommates were packing up their room. All their clothes and pictures had to go. They weren't, however, allowed to take the super soft blankets with them.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Percy said, pulling them into a hug.

"I'll miss you too Percy." Harry said, squirming out of his grip.

"Yea! But we'll come back next year, so we can see each other again!" Aang exclaimed, being his normal happy self.

"Unless we get different roommates." Peter said, throwing his underwear into his bag.

"True, but let's hope I stick with you guys." Percy said. Harry grabbed a quill and scribbled something down.

"Here." Percy looked at it. It was an address.

"So we can write to each other. I know I can talk to Ron and Hermione, but I'd like someone else to talk to as well." Percy nodded. He knew how the Durselys could be. Mainly from stories.

"I'll have my mom bake some red and gold cookies. You'll need them." Percy replied, gesturing to Harry's skinny figure. The three laughed while Harry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Meanwhile, in other rooms, similar things were happening. Nya, Piper, and Toph were discussing how Piper could solve her Cole and Jason problem, and how Nya could solve her I-Like-Cole-and-Jay problem. Toph wasn't being very helpful with that.

Lloyd, Peter, Jason and Danny were talking about how they needed to visit Narnia one day, and maybe meet up one day.

Donnie, Hank and Sam were bragging about the stuff they were going to invent.

And Annabeth, Hermione, Ava and Katara were suggesting books for each of them to read.

Exciting right?

The Wizards and Witches were heading off to board their train, and the demigods were getting ready to get on the plane. Percy and Thalia had taken some fainting fancies, so they were out cold.

The Ninjas were getting the travelers tea ready and TMNT were waiting for Doc. Strange to open up the portal.

Shield agents were boarding a jet, getting ready to head back to New York, and The Kings and Queens were waiting for Aslan.

Everyone had different homes and different ways of living, but they had one thing in common.

They were heroes.

They fought and protected, no matter what the risk.

They were Heroes.

Every single one of them.

Heroes.

And that would never change.