Chapter twenty-one: In which a huge plot twist happens

Chapter twenty-one: Rouge

I walked into the breakfast hall, followed by Susan Pevenise, Lucy Pevenise and Kitty. My roommates basically.

"Food!!" Kitty ran over to the line. I rolled my eyes.

"Rouge!! Over here!!" I smiled and walked over to Bobby.

"I...uh, saved you a spot in line." Ever since Drew tried to break us up, Bobby was being extra sweet lately.

"No, you just shoved me forward, said move and then stepped back." Hank said, slightly growling. He had been in a bad mood ever since one of his roommates (Sam Wilson) and another super smart mutant were all out in the same class. Apparently it was a competition to see who could answer the most questions, which is why they were separated in first place. That, and Mr. Stark can only handle two geniuses at a time. Him, and some kid.

"Oh lighten up Hank. Bobby is just being nice." Alex McCoy said.

"Nature girl is right." Bobby said. Alex glared at him.

I rolled my eyes at my friends and looked at the food bar. Eggs, Sausage, Ham (don't know why that was there), Bacon, Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast, Crapes, fresh fruit, you name it. Anything you could possibly want was here.

"You hungry?" Bobby asked. I shrugged, adjusting my gloves slightly.

"Sorta." I took some pancakes and put them on my plate, along with some fruit.

Havok, was piling eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles onto his plate.

"How can you eat that much?!" I asked, getting some apple juice and walking over to a table. Havok followed me and shrugged.

"I'm hungry."

"And growing." Sean added, sitting down next to Havok. Hank sat down next to me. He had the same thing Havok did, only french toast.

"Hank has an excuse, you know,....cause he's all...." Kitty gestured to Hank before sitting down.

"You just gestured to all of me." Kitty nodded.

"I know." We chuckled while Bobby and Sunspot (who we call Sunspot for the same reason we call Alex Havok.So he doesn't get mixed up with Bobby; they have the same nickname) sat down next to them.

"Did we miss anything?" Sunspot asked. Havok shook his head.

"Don't worry sunshine. You didn't miss a thing." Everyone laughed and I chuckled quietly.

"Where's Alex?" Bobby asked.

"I'm right here." Havok said. I punched his arm.

"He means Nature girl." Havok rubbed his arm.

"Ow....and she's over there, with her golden boy girlfriend." Bobby frowned.

"Lloyd is a boy." We snickered.

"I say we embarrass them." Sean said.

"We can't do that!! That would be mean!!" I said. Havok shrugged.

"Yea, but it would be fun." Over at the teachers long table (they eat with us sometimes) Professor Dumbledore stood up.

"I have a couple of announcements to make." Everyone quieted down. Unlike the first day, we no longer have Aslan roar to make us quiet. Aslan currently works in the Guidance Counselor's office with Iroh. Not that I've been there or anything.

"First off, I would like to welcome Steve Rogers, or Captain America, who will be helping out in Gym class today." Everyone who knew him (so, everyone) clapped and cheered.