Chapter twenty: Changes

Chapter twenty: Sam Wilson (Falcon)

"Hey Spidey. Can I sit here?" Most people here either thought I was Hawkeye, or knew who I was, and pretty much shoved their friends away so they could sit with an Avengers. Which I wasn't the happiest about, so I went somewhere else.

Which landed me here, with people I know and people I work with. Er...sometimes anyway.

"Sure. Falcon, this is Percy, Harry and Aang. And you know Bucket Head. Percy, Harry, Aang, this is Falcon." I sat down next to Spidey.

"Wait....I thought he was Hawkeye." Percy said. I faceplamed.

"My name is not Hawkeye. Hawkeye is the one with the bows and arrows. I'm the smart one with the flying suit of armor."

"I thought that was Iron Man." Harry said. I sighed and faceplamed again.

"Just forget it."

"Eh em."

"Oh no." I had Umbrigde in two of my class. I was lucky she didn't talk to me in any of them.

First, in History. I had to ask Professor Misako if I could do my test over again I did so badly.

And then in Tony's class. Because Tony wanted to have three of the smartest kids in different class, Hank, Donnie and I were all in different tech classes. And science classes. Well, I have different class then them anyway. I think the only class we have together is gym class.

"I had just received word from the Minister-."

"Bloody hell." Harry muttered.

"Guessing that's not good?" I asked. Harry shook his head.

"Nope."

"And affected immediately, I am the Hero High High Inquisitor." Spidey snickered.

"She said high high."

"And a new Degree has come through from the Ministry of Magic. Degree number 29-."

"Why twenty nine?" I asked.

"Because that was her last degree at Hogwarts." Harry stated bitterly. He seemed to have history with Umbrigde.

"States that no weapons of any kind- for example, daggers, super suits, or swords- are allowed in the hallways." An outrage ran through the room.

Aslan snarled and everyone settled down. After they had laughed at Umbrigde, who had jumped at his sudden outburst.

"They need their weapons and "super suits" for my class." Fury stated.

"Same for mine." Chiron said.

"I'm sorry, but their weapons are not allowed in the hallways." I raised my hand.

"Um...excuse me miss?" She looked at me.

"And you are?" I stood up.

"Sam Wilson. And how are we supposed to bring our weapons to those two classes if-."

"I guess you will have to leave them there."

"What about for the other class?" Annabeth Chase asked.

"I'm sure the teachers will find a way to get your weapons from class to class Miss. Chase." I raised my hand again.

"Mr. Wilson?"

"The degree states no weapons correct?" She nodded.

"That is correct."

"But what about wands?" The whole room gasped and Umbrigde turned a bright purplish color.