School for heroes short- Codenames

This is a short (something I will probably continue doing) that has Leo Valdez and Harry Potter. Enjoy.

^*^*€*€*€

Every morning, hundreds of owls would come to deliver the Wizards their letters. What Leo didn't understand is when they sent the letters.

But what confused him even more is the code names or whatever.

Once, while he was sitting next to Hermione Granger, he looked over a saw she was writing a letter. To someone named Moony.

"What the hades is a Moony?" Hermione huffed in annoyance and stormed off out of the class. Leo watched her leave and shrugged, going back to his blueprints.

A day later, he saw Ron Weasley mention someone named "Mad-eye Moody".

"Mad-eye Moody?" Leo questioned. Ron rolled his eyes and kept writing.

The next day, he was sitting next to Harry Potter. Harry was also writing a letter, and the thing that caught Leo's eye was the name Padfoot.

"What the hades is a Padfoot?" Harry glared at him and looked down at Leo's blueprint.

"What the Bloodly hell is a Festus?" Leo looked down at his blueprints in sadness. When he looked back at Harry, he saw the same sadness that was probably showing in his eyes.

Leo grinned.

"Touché young wizard. Touché indeed."