Chapter twenty seven: Welcome Back

Chapter twenty seven: Donnie

After a week with our families, it was time to head back to school, much to Mikey's and Raph's dislike. I didn't mind it much. I mean, sure I was in the same class as Sam Wilson and Hank McCoy, two students who pretty much had the same intelligence as me, and sure Umbrigde was still at the school, which meant everything was going to become ruined and destroyed.

Why does going back to school not bother me again?

"I wish I could come." April complained, handing me my laptop. We had just eaten a small dinner as a family, and my brothers and I were now packing. April was helping me and I think Casey was "helping" Raph.

I shrugged.

"Maybe next year April." She smiled.

"You think Casey and I will get invited?" How do I put this to her in a not mean way?

"Wellll.....you maybe, but the chance of Casey coming is about-."

"Donnie, you ready to go?" Leo asked, walking into my lab. I nodded.

"Just about." He nodded and walked out. April looked at me.

"You were saying." I grabbed my bags.

"Nothing important April." I walked out.

"So how exactly are you getting to this school of yours?" Casey asked. Leo shrugged.

"Professor Dumbledore sent us a letter saying that someone would pick us up this time and bring us there." As if right on cue, a bright purple portal opened up. Thinking it was the Kraang, I whipped out my bo staff.

"Relax Donatello, I am a friend." I put my bo away.

"Doctor Strange?" The Doctor (not Doctor Who, Doctor Strange) stepped out of the portal.

"Hello boys. Miss. O'Neil." Casey and April's eyes widened.

"No way. "

"Yes way. Now, come along. You have some catching up to do with your roommates." Doctor Strange sent a nod Sensei's way and walked into the portal. The four of us looked at Sensei.

"Goodbye Father. We'll see you soon." Leo said. We bowed, and Sensei bowed back.

"Goodbye my sons. We await your return." Leo walked into the portal, and I followed, quickly followed by Mikey, and then Raph.

Ever traveled through a portal before? Well, if your not trained in such ways, then your normally gonna end up on your face.

I, am not trained in such ways. Neither are my brothers.

"Get off me!!"

"Mikey, move your elbow!!"

"Raph, move your shell!!" Somehow, we managed to untangle ourselves.

"Get to your rooms you four. This may be the first day back, but you still have rules to follow, and it's almost dinner time." I smiled, and headed for my dorm room, thinking about how maybe we shouldn't have had dinner at home.

Normally, Hank, Sam and I's room (yes, we were one of the only groups to have three in our room; We may get a fourth later) had a science lab in the corner, had multiple posters of the Avengers (cause Sam is one), had a chandelier that Hank normally did his reading on, and the room was purple, for that was my great comprise on colors (red, add it to blue, it makes purple).

You remember how I said normally? Yea, it's not like that.

The room was pink. Yes, pink. The wonderful chandelier was gone, and the posters were replaced with wizard photos of kittens.