Chapter thirty: Dolores vs Misako/Garmadon/Chiron

Chapter thirty: Misako

I sat at my desk, waiting for my first class. It was about four or so months till the end of the year, and Dolores was still obsessed with my family. I think she has something against us.

But that wasn't important right now. I just had to....make sure I get through the rest of the year, not rushing, but speeding up a little.

Because something told me if I didn't get to Hogwarts History soon, I would be leaving.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Professor Misako." I smiled. Where as I did study history in Ninjago, I rarely taught it to anyone. There was the occasional tour, but those kids never payed attention.

Then again, neither did these.

"I have graded your homework, and I must say some of you need to be paying more attention in class. You know who you are." Some students shifted nervously. Most of them were demigods. I didn't blame them because of the ADHD, but they were better then they were at the beginning of the year.

"While I am passing out your homework, please open your text books to page 52 and read the chapter." I started passing out their homework, starting in the back.

"Mr. Jackson." He looked up.

"Yes....?" I handed him is homework.

"I took off points because the introduction was the exactly the same as Miss. Chase's. However, I must say your doing better at paying attention." Mr. Jackson chuckled nervously.

"Yea...I sorta asked Annabeth to..uh...help me." I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled again. I continued passing out papers.

"Lloyd." He looked up.

"Yea?" I showed him his paper and his face fell.

"See me after class. This isn't the only class your having trouble in." He looked down and nodded. I felt bad about scolding Lloyd, but his grades weren't the best. Yes, there were worse students, but I wasn't their mom.

"Eh em." Oh not again.

I forced a smile and looked up.

"Yes?" Dolores smiled back.

"I was just wondering if you had informed your students about the exams yet." I sighed. That's not why she was here.

"I was going to inform them at the end of class Dolores. First I wanted to teach them, as that is why I'm here." She nodded.

"Of course Misako. And I was also wondering how far along you are in Avatar history."

"I'm about halfway through the lesson."

"Mhmm.....please continue with your lesson."

"Actually, the students are reading right now. In about five minutes I'll stop them and we'll have a conversion about it." I walked up to my desk and sat down.

My desk was clean, neat with a few pictures of Garmadon, Wu and Lloyd. Normally, while the student were working, I was learning.

The History teacher thing was somewhat short notice.

"Mr...Garmadon. That is your last name correct?" Lloyd nodded.

"I was just wondering if your grades have anything to do with how your mother is teaching." I bit back a growl.

"Um..."

"Do you feel she is being to hard on you?" I clenched my fist tightly. Lloyd glanced at me.