Chapter 12

James

Since Lily got back from the hospital wing , she's ban acting differently towards me ever since . And I kept asking myself , why?. She had always hated me before and now that I "saved" her from practically nothing at all , I'm all of a sudden her biggest hero . And I didn't like it . I don't know why but it was just the fact that she liked me because I "saved" her from Snape that she started to like me and I don't know what was wrong with me . And I knew who would know what was wrong , the boys .

"Boys get up !" I said as I pulled the covers off Sirius and Peter . Remus walked in already dressed .

"What's wrong with you ?"Remus asked .

"I have a problem " I said .

"About what ?" Remus asked grabbing his bag and putting it over his shoulder .

"Lily" I answered simply .

"Why what's up?" He asked sitting in his bed , as I leaned my right shoulder on peters bed post .

"Well it started wh-"

"Prongsieeeee!!!" Sirius shouted jumping on top of me and beat hugging me .

"Sirius! ....Can't .....breathe!" I gasped searching for a scrap of air.

"Sorry " he said awkwardly rubbing his neck .

"It's okay" I said sitting on top of Peter by mistake.

"Ow?!?" Peter shouted jumping out of his bed.

"Sorry mate " I said sitting down again .

"So you and Lily ?" Remus asked now annoyed .

"Okay so , you know the story of how me and Padfoot found Lily and Snivellus " I asked .

"Don't point out the obvious " Remus said rolling his eyes which made Sirius and Peter stifle a laugh .

"Anyway, so ever since then Lily has been nice to me ever since then " I explained my problem .

"Oh my magic " Remus said putting his hands in through his hair and pretending to rip it all out while Sirius looked at me dumbstruck and Peter just stood there .

"What?" I asked confused at my friends reactions.

"All this time you've wanted Lily to be nice to you and now that she is it's now a problem "Sirius exclaimed .

"Well it's just that I want her to like her for me and not the "me" who ,in her and everyone else's words , saved her from Snivellus " I said and when I said it I knew my friends had a point about me moaning about the very thing I wanted since first year .

"Well you know what to do then don't you ?" Sirius said .

"And what's that ?"

"Go and make her realise how you feel and finally find out how she feels towards you"

Marlene

"Marlene wait up " I heard Al call behind me .

"Hey , what's up " I said stopping to wait for her .

"I need your advice " she stated .

"On?"

"Me and Frank " she stated again , she obviously had a thing against getting to the point.

"What's wrong with you and Frank? And I'm not looking to play the twenty questions game so can we move on past the six word answers !" I said agitated .

"Okay so on the train he ..... He .... " she started but couldn't fond the words to finish .

"He what Alice ?"

"He L worded me "

"Oh my fire whiskey! What did you say back ?" I asked shocked and a little bit jealous and a tiny part honoured seeing as she told me before she obviously told Mary .

Don't get me wrong I love Mary , Alice , Lily and Lydia equally but we've always depended on one of us than the others , there's Mary and Alice who sat together on the first trip on the Hogwarts express in first year so they depended on each other the most and then there me and Lydia who both went to the same muggle school together seeing as we're both half-bloods and our muggle parents did also wants us to be a bit educated in muggle stuff too but that's a different story , and there was Lily who we could all depend on .

"I didn't say anything and that's what I wanted to ask you about , we haven't been the same since then and I'm starting to worry he might dump me and you better than anyone that I'm not the romantic lovey dovey type like Mary and Lily so I'm just so confused to this kinda stuff and it's all so new to me I just-"

"Okay Alice , Alice stop!" I said putting a firm grasp on both her shoulders because she was on the verge of a panic attack and it was too early in the day for that kinda crap " okay so here's what you're gonna do , you're gonna go and talk to Frank and tell him how you feel okay ?"

"But that's the thing Mar ! I don't how or what I feel ! I don't even what the L word means !" She exclaimed sliding down the stone wall and putting her head in between her two knees .

"Then go and ask Frank what the L word means to him and get him it to explain it to you and when he does and you understand and feel the same things toward him then you can L word him" I suggested and if this wasn't okay with her then she can go away because this crap was giving me a migraine . I hated the L word stuff as much as she did .

"That's perfect! Thanks Marlene you are seriously the best !" She said kissing me on the cheek then sprinting down the hallways to go and L word Longbottom .

Shaking my head and laughing at the conflicted girl I got up and headed down to the library and finish some homework . This L word stuff took a lot out of me .

James and Lily "he was there for me "On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara