Chapter 19

James💣

"What if she's dead ?!"

"Sirius she's not dead!"

"And how do you know? huh? James come on! you saw Lydia last night! But I guess all you care about is the fact that Lily was a faster runner!"

"Don't you dare pretend all I care about is Lily's safety ! I love everything single one of you and I would die if any of you got hurt in front of me!"

"But someone did get hurt in front of you and you want to know what we did after she was attacked ?! We dragged him up here" Sirius shouted angrily at James . The bitter argument had been going on for hours now as they waited for Remus to wake up .

"Look ! It's not like we could just leave him there anyway and you nearly killed him so don't get pissed that I had stopped you from doing so while he slept " I shouted back at him .

"Well I can't say I'm sorry ! Well at least not yet anyway " he spat .

"What's with all the shouting?!" Remus asked grogingly as he awoke .

"You had a "accident" last night" James told him while he gave him a hand up .

"What kind of accident ?!" Remus asked terrified .

"You attacked one of the girls !" Sirius answered not looking at either of them whit a grim look on his face .

"Which girl" Remus asked now about to cry about the looks of it .

"The one you don't give a damn about !" Sirius spat at him still not looking up firm his dilapidated shoes that got ruined last night .

"Sirius that's enough!" I snapped at him . I was getting sick of this .

"Whatever ! I'm going to see if Lydia's okay , seeing it wasn't a priority last night to do so!" he said leaving a slam echo run through the shrieking shack .

"How bad is it ?" Remus whimpered .

"Pretty bad " I answered in a whisper .

"I wanna go see her " Remus said leaving until I ran to the door and closed with my palm .

"Look Remus I know you want to go and see if she's okay but , she's pretty badly injured , really badly by the looks of it and if you see her and get guilty and people are going to add things up and don't give me that look I'm not trying to be selfish I'm just warning you about what your about to see " I warned him but he ran out of the door as soon as my hand left and siding look back . I sighed and got me, Sirius's and Remus's wands .

"Remus wait up!" I shouted over at him as soon I caught sight of his light musty brown hair.

"Hurry up!" he said hastily at me .

"I'm coming jeesh!" I said as stood beside him .

"James?" he started .

"What's wrong mate?" I asked concerned .

"Was it just Lydia there?"

"No um... um ... Lily was there too " I whispered . I though I would never be scared of anything before last night , Lily was standing there helpless staring at her friend who she probably thought was going to die right in front of her . That's when I realised how much I loved that girl .

"James I'm so sorry , imagine if it was her and I know it's just as worse it being Lydi too but you would hate me ! Even more that Sirius does " he said sadly but sounded more depressed at the last part .

"Look Remus I know it may seem like it but Sirius doesn't hate you. He's just mad he couldn't have down more to help the both of you and so am I actually " I said patting his back .

"Thanks " he whispered .

"We're always here for one another and you never forget that" I mockingly warned throwing my arm over his shoulder and lightly ruffled his hair which made him smile like the good old days .

"Hey you two !" Frank Longbottom said over to us greetingly .

"How's it going mate?" I said putting my hands in my pockets .

"Not so bad but all the girls are pretty shaken up " he answered .

"What happened?" I asked as if this was all new to me .

"Well I walked into the girls dormitory when I heard screaming from the common rooms and me and the girls legged it and found Lily with a crippled Lydia who looked dead at the time , but she's got some colour now , and I had to carry her up here " he explained .

"Your a hero mate " I said putting a hand on his shoulder and shook it a bit.

"Nah it's you girlfriend you should be doing that to " he said being modest .

"Aw how come?" I asked .

"She used some spells to clear the odd few wounds and saved Lydi from a lot of more serious damage than she has at the moment " he answered.

"Where is Lily by the way ?" I asked .

"I'm not sure she went to go and talk to Sirius privately " he answered .

Lily couldn't have figured what had happened last night could she ? James didn't want to admit about what he really though because if it was true ....
Lily would want a lot of answers that James nor Sirius could answer .

James and Lily "he was there for me "On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara