Chapter 18 The attack

Lily🌾

As I got my sleeping bag and clothes for the morning I seen a old photo album that was always buried in my trunk . It was full of pictures of Me , Alice, Marlene and Lydia and Mary and my family and really old ones of me and my muggle friends from my old school who I haven't seen or heard of in years .

"Who's that?" James asked sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist then resting his chin into my shoulder .

"An old muggle friend of mine called Michael " I replied leaning my head back into his hard warm chest .

"Did you to ever...?" he asked .

"Yeah all the time , he was my love at ten years old and I've had a different one for every age you know!" I replied sarcastically .

"So I'm just only staying for a year ?!" he mocked .

"Yea pretty much " I replied with a shrug and then he turned me around and kissed me .

"As much as I hate to say this but I think the girls are going to be pretty pissed if you take much longer " James said annoyed at the fact I had to leave .

"Bye " I said kissing his cheek and them running to the Gryffindor common room .

"Well it's about time ?!" Alice said standing beside the portrait hole .

"Why are you out here ?" I asked catching up to her .

"Mary thought that maybe you wouldn't the password so sent me out here " Alice shrugged .

"Smart that Mary one " I replied it a laugh.

"Come let's go in " Alice said shaking her head but laughing .

"Password?" Asked the fat lady .

"Quidditch Bulger " Alice states clearly and then the portrait hole swung open .

"Hey !what kept you?" Marlene exclaimed sounding a bit weird .

"James" I replied .

"Marlene's drunk on butterbeer" Mary said to me.

"Is that even possible?" I asked.

"It is if you've had three/four bottles to yourself , champagne size obviously " Alice replied then flung herself beside Lydia and took a large swig of butterbeer herself .

"Why is as drowning her vital organs?" I asked and sat beside Mary who handed me a bottle of the liquid .

"Her and Regulas broke up , if that's what you want to call it " Lydia replied .

"Aw how come ?" I asked the clanging my bottle against Mary's and we both sipped .

"She didn't like him , never did apparently " Alice replied with a shrug .

"Then why did she date him ?" I asked confused .

"To make him jealous" Lydia answered .

"Siri-?"

"DON'T!" Mary Lydia and Alice all shouted in unison .

"What?" I exclaimed nearly falling out if the bed .

"She goes physco if you say his name " Lydia answered.

"Physco?"

"Like screams , throws things , kicks , throws things , shouts , throws things , calls him and everyone every name under the sun and you know throws things " Alice replied looking wide-eyed and shanking her head then took a large swig of butterbeer .