Chapter 11

Alice

"Come on Mary we're going to be late for dada " I moaned at my friend while she stopped to tie up her short hair .

"Sorry but it's way to warm for September " she defended "your lucky you have a buzz cut ".

"Sure I am " I replied rolling my eyes . I had always envied the girls for their
long hair .

"Anyway , I wonder where Lily is ? She was only doing an hour patrol " Mary questioned .

"Let's go see if Mar and Lidy know anything " I suggested .

"Okay " she replied .

As we were walking down the corridor we heard the worried shouts of our friends .

"Is she okay ?" Marlene asked panicked .

"Yea Mar she's fi-" Sirius began .

"But does she have concussion or anything " Lydia continued .

"No she doesn't , and she didn't even fall on her head Lidy " James confirmed .

"What's going on ? " I asked the others .

"Lily was attacked " Lydia answered .

"She wasn't attacked !" James and Sirius both said in frustration with the girls .

"Well what happened then?" Mary asked .

Sirius and James looked as if the world was going to end if they had to repeat the story so Remus explained it to us , not leaving a single detail out like the others would have .

"Okay so when can we go and see her " I asked relived that Lil was okay .

"Now I guess " Remus shrugged .

"Yea I guess , seeing as the day is over " Lydia said tying her long blonde/brown hair .

"Well come on then " James said .

Lily

I was so bored that it hurt .

"Mrs Pomfrey , can I leave now ?" I asked hopefully sitting up .

"Not yet deary " she replied looking at another patient who was a first year .

"But why? I don't fall and my head doesn't hurt '' I tried to reason with her .

"Wait another hour "she said leaving the room .

I flipped my head back in annoyance then hitting it against the post an it hurt like salt in the wound .

"Ouch" Marlene said shaking her head while the others smiled and Sirius being Sirius laughed and fell onto the floor and still laughed as he crawled over .

"I know right" I said rubbing my head and laughing .

"So how are you feeling ?" Alice asked siting down next to me .

"Good , now a little sore but I'm fine even though I'm not allowed to leave " I answered .

"Why aren't you allowed to leave ?" Mary asked concerned .

"I don't know , and I feel fine " said putting my hands in the air in frustration .

"Well madam Pomfrey wouldn't make you stay if something wasn't wrong" James said .

"He's got a point " Remus said .

"I guess " I said .

"So what happened before James and Sirius came and found you ?" Peter asked . Everyone's eyes snapped towards me in that moment .

"Well after I left to go and do my patrols someone , Snape that is , grabbed me into a dark corridor and told me he was sorry and I told him I didn't care and then he said it was your fault and I said you had nothing do with what he said an you guys know the rest " I explained . Lydia and Remus and Sirius looked at each other then James and me before they looked down with little smiles on their faces .

Chapter 11 finished !!! So I know it's not great and James n Lily barely talk in this and Alice and Mary are never in this really but next chapter is gonna completely different .
-Kelsey🔮