Chapter 5

•Lily•

"Jackass " I thought to myself quietly fuming " well that was a disaster by far ,thanks to JAMES POTTER !

Flashback

"Okay everyone , so James and I are the new heads and the timetables will be , Ravenclaws are night patrol on Tuesday and Saturday and Thursday for the first week of each month , Slytherins are day patrol on those days in the same week and the third week and -"

"Can we talk about something else ?" James asked putting his long legs on the table .

"No " I snapped .

"But this is boring " he complained .

"James it's supposed to be " Remus said .

"But why do we have talk about patrol nights " James asked ruffling his hair .

"Because we're prefects " Lydia replied picking at her nails .

"James pack it in will you " I snapped at him .

"Lydia and Remus were talking to !" He defended .

"But you started it " I said .

"And they continued " he defended himself again .

"Aw for the love of magic will you shut up " I snapped at him giving him a loathing look and that shut him up .

End of flashback .

"Lily it wasn't that bad " Lydia said comforting me .

"Yes it was " I retorted .

"Your being way overdramatic " she said shaking her head .

"Oh shove off " I snapped at her .

"Sorry , I didn't realise I woke the mighty beast " she said putting her hands in surrender .

"Hi Lily , hi Lydia " I heard someone say behind me . We turned round to see Melanie Lupin , Remus's little sister with her friends Charlotte (Lydia's little sister), Nina and Mia along with her .

"Hi Melanie , how are you " I asked her cheerfully .

"Not so bad , but I can't say the same for this one " she replied an pointed to Charlotte .

"What's wrong with you now ?" Lydia asked her sister rolling her eyes , Charlotte was always a bit dramatic .

"Gary and me are on the rocks again" she replied .

"How?" I asked .

"I haven't seen him yet " she replied sadly .

"Bring some cop upon yourself , we've only been on the train for and hour he's probably with some friends " Lydia snapped .

"But still " Charlotte whined .

"She's as bad as you " Lydia said turning to me .

"Hey " I said swatting her arm .

"James problems Lily ?" Asked Mia one of the twins that were Marlene's cousins .

"Well yea but ...wait , what makes you think James ?" I asked suspicious .

"Oh ,um no reason ...yea no reason at all " she replied looking flustered while Nina shot her a warning look to shut her mouth .

"Okay?" I said now really suspicious .

"Come on Lily , we better find the others " Lydia said after an awkward silence .

"Okay , bye girls " I said turning to the others .

"Bye "they all replied .

We went to the compartment to find Frank and Alice in a really awkward position .

"Where are they ?" I asked .

" I have no clu..."

"Lily , Lidy over here" I heard Mary shout from down the hallway .

"Are you having a laugh?" I asked annoyed as I seen James and Sirius .

"Alice and Frank wanted to "talk" but without words " Marlene said taking a bite out of a sugar quill .

"We saw " Lydia said talking a chocolate frog of Sirius "believe me , we saw " she said then shaking like someone had dropped ice down her back .

"See anything you like ?" Remus asked innocently and laughed along with Sirius and James and Peter .

"Ugh , you boys are as bad as snivellus and Avery and Mulchibher " Lydia replied in disgust then Sirius threw a chocolate frog that smacked her right in the face .

"Ow what was that for ?" She said rubbing her head .

"That was an insult as big as the world " he replied with this look in his eyes that made him want to attack her .

"Jeez Sirius keep you hair on , she was only having a laugh , no need to be so Umbridge about it " Marlene said defending her friend and shaking her head.

"Sorry " he replied .

"It's fine " Lydia said .

"Omg it's like a flashback to first year, like grow up ! Genie mack and all his almighty " Remus said . Then everyone laughed at his seriousness.

"Alright so now what ?" Mary asked . everyone went silent for a moment then Peter piper up .

"We could always have a few rounds of truth or dare "

Okay so chapter 5 is complete and please tell me what you think of it and I knows it's really boring now but they won't be on the train much longer I promise . And I know there was no Lydia or Melanie or her friends but I decided I wanted to make my on characters as well. And if you see any Irish slang words but forgive me because I am Irish -Kelsey🍀