Chapter 16 That Morning

Lily🌾

I was walking down the corridors with Marlene and Mary when I seen James .

"Oh no!" I said trying to turn away and make a run for it until Marlene and Mary caught my arms and dragged me down far enough towards James who was talking to Melanie Lupin .

"GO.TALK.TO.HIM.NOW!!" Mary said folding her arms .

"But-"

"Nope"

"You can't- "

"Yes we can , can't we Mary?"

"Marlene's right . We can , now go talk to James "

"Old hags " I muttered under my breath .

"James she... James she's behind you !" Melanie said to James and the sprinted and caught Nina by her long brown hair and the pair were out of sight in seconds .

"Morning Lily" James said reaching up to his hair .

"Hi" was all I said not looking up .

"Look Lily about last night-"

"No James lemme talk . Look what Sirius said last night was um ... Well it was something I thought I could push out of myself and it didn't work And I've tried and tried and nothing works and I don't want to feel this way but I do and it sucks for me , no offence , it's just that you were always there for me and I didn't realise it then but I do now I really do and I know it might not work but I wanna try " I said puffing at the end for breath . I was terrified what was going to happen next .

"Try what ?" James asked dumbfounded .

"James Potter "

"Lily Evans "

"James I L word you "

And that's when it happened .

•Marlene•

Wow ! Just wow I me a get in there Lily . Her and James had been snogging for five minutes straight with breath and I must say I was impressed really impressed .

"Wow ! " I said to Mary .

"I know right" she replied to me looking wide eyed .

"You think we'll ever have that ?" I asked her .

"Is it like that with you and Regulas ?" She asked me not taking her eyes off who once were James and Lily but now were Jily .

"Not even close " I answered with a sigh .

"Sorry to hear that " she said putting a comforting hand on my shoulder .

"I'm going to break up with him " I said to her .

"I figured you would say that "

Remus🐾

"So how do you think it went with James and Lily ?" Peter asked me and Sirius as we walked down the corridor .

"Pretty good " I answered as we approached Marlene and Mary .

"What makes you think that ?" Sirius asked me looking up and still not noticing what was happening right in front of us .

"Oh you , well that" I replied pointing to James and Lily or at least what used to be James and Lily .

"Oh my ...!" Sirius said in shock then what turned into a huge grin that resembled mine and Peter's .

"How long has this been going on?" Peter asked Marlene and Mary who now were standing beside us Ali's smiling .

"Oh about six minutes " Lydia replied as she , Alice and Frank walked towards us all .

"Wow " Alice said laughing a little .

"They sure know how to make a scene that's for sure " Marlene said looking around at everyone who had stopped to look at the new couple .

"Yea I guess they do " I agreed then putting a arm around Lydia's shoulder and Sirius putting his around Marlene and Peter's was around Mary and Frank and Alice were the same .

It probably seemed creepy to everyone else but the fact James and Lily were together made me , Lydia , Sirius , Marlene and Mary and Peter and Frank n Alice all have the same small smile and made me out if everyone realise something ,

Hogwarts really was where the magic happened .
----------------------------------------------

So James and Lily are together and I know it seems like the sorry is on the verge of ending but that is a load of crap because I have a lot of more strings to pull in this love story and I hope I have at least 50 or 60 chapters written ! So those who like this story will be pleased to hear so .

Comment or vote if you likes this chapter and private message if you have any good ideas !

Love you all xoxo

-Kelsey💙