Chapter 6

•Remus•

"Peter you go first since you suggested the game " James said laying back and slouching .

"Okay let's see um, okay lily , truth or dare " Peter asked .

"Truth" she replied .

"Who was your first kiss ?" He asked .

Lily went pale for a moment which made everyone stare .

"Um ...I'm not to sure " she muttered finding an extreme interest in her boots .

"Too many to remember " Sirius suggested which earned him a dirty look that was as bad as his mind .

"And you called me a oh um ...what was it again" James asked all innocent .

"A man whore and a oh a womanizer I believe " I answered innocent and earned myself a dirty look way more worse from Lily "what I'm telling the truth and you hate it when people lie"

"No it wasn't because of that it was just because it was dark and I didn't get to see his face but it was around the astronomy tower an in second year " Lily said angry .

"What day do you think it was ?" Asked Marlene .

"Saturday probably " she shrugged .

Then it came back to me , I was Lily's first kiss .

"Um uh um...Lily I think it was me" I gulped , everyone's heads snapped around so quick that Sirius got a neck cramp .

"Well this just got interesting " Mary said smiling . She loved gossip , especially relationship ones .

"Oh" Lily said looking down then glancing back and forth at Lydia .

"It was a really long time ago and it meant nothing " I said looking at Lydia and James .

"It doesn't matter but I guess let's forget truth or dare and see who's everyone's first kiss was ?" Peter suggested getting off topic .

"Yea , okay let's start with Mary" Lydia said.

"It was Diggory "

"Marlene?"

"James " she replied .

"When?" Sirius asked looking jealous.

"We were like in second year and Remus dared us " she answered .

"True " I admitted .

"Okay moving on , Remus ?"

"Lydia , it was the start of the year "

"Okay , Lydia ?"

"Remus "

"Nice " James said .

"Thanks " we both replied in unison .

"James ?"

"Girl in Hufflepuff , I can't remember her name but I know it was a yellow tie " he replied confused.

"Sirius ?"

"Marlene in the end of first year " .

"Oh yea I completely forgot about that " I replied .

"How did it happen? " Lily asked .

"Well me and Sirius were skiving potions when Lydia and Remus had a free period and we headed down to the lake and played truth or dare and Sirius was dared to kiss me and he did " Marlene said .

"Okay now Peter " .

"Melanie " he whispered .

"What ! You kissed my sister " I shouted jumping out of my seat while Sirius and James held me back from ripping out Peter's tongue .

"It was third year and it was like only six seconds " he defended .

"Yes Peter it was six seconds of kissing MY SISTER !" I shouted .

"My god Remus , calm down mate " Sirius said .

"Yea your right " I said while seeing the terrified girls all squeezed together " I'm sorry Peter "

"It's fine " he replied.

"Um boys I think we're here " James said throwing his shoulders around Sirius and I with the biggest smile on his face and we all watched out the window as the Hogwarts express pulled up at the gates with a smile on all our faces now .

We were home at last .