Chapter 3

•Remus•

The last thing I remember was teasing Lily about the new head boy and then someone grabbed me into the train as soon as I got past the gateway .

"What the...James! What are you doing ?" I asked alarmed by the rage look on James's face me the fear on Peter's and the shock on Sirius .

"What were you and Lily talking about ?" He asked through gritted teeth . This made me laugh .

"You think I like Lily ?!" I asked gasping for breath .

"Well do you?" He asked .

"I did " I admitted standing up and folding my arms and looking at him straight in the face that was raging " I liked her for 5 years and then I went to Hogwarts and you became one of my best friends as well as obsessed with the poor girl and I moved on and started liking someone else ".

"Oh" was all he said .

"Yea , "oh" I said shaking my head with amusement and sitting back down .

"So you liked her for five years and then you gave up because i liked her " he said sitting across from me .

"Yea pretty much , but I'm long over it , believe me " I reassured him .

"Since when?" Sirius asked .

"Since I told you all I was a werewolf " I shrugged .

"Remus " James said looking up .

"Yes James , what is it now? " I asked irritated .

"Thank you " he smiled and I returned the gesture .

•Marlene•

"All I'm saying is , that you and Remus would be cute " I said to Lydia .

"But he used to like Lily " she replied back to me .

"Used to and now are very different things Lidy " I said putting my arm around the long blond haired beauty .

"I guess..." She said dreamily .

She had liked Remus since third year after he had saved we from something that had attacked her in the forbidden forest , but back then it was just a crush but now four years later , shit was starting to get real .

"Just ask him out " I prompted .

"It's not that easy " she snapped .

"Yes it is " I replied .

"It's easy for you and Lily and Mary and Alice sure because Alice has a boyfriend you and Lily n Mary all have boys drooling all over you " she said angry . She had always been self conscious .

"So do if only you would realise " I said on getting irritated .

"Your not gonna leave me alone until Remus and I are a couple aren't you " she said trying and failing to sound annoyed but deep down she loved the fact I was pushing her to go for it .

"Nope " I replied smiling deviously .