Chapter 7

•Sirius•

Hogwarts never failed to amaze me and it was sad that it was our last year . I never wanted to leave . This was going to a memorable year , and not just for me but for everyone and I was going to make sure of it .

"Welcome home mate " I said to Remus throwing my arm around his shoulder .

"Same to you " he relied throwing his over my shoulder .

•Lydia•

"I love Hogwarts " said Marlene dreamily staring at the school .

"I know what you mean " I said to her .

"Lydi , Marlene wait for me !" Alice shouted behind us making her way through the crowd .

"So how was the catch up with Frank ?" Marlene asked slyly .

"It was um... it was good " Alice replied finding an extreme interest in her shoes and turning red as Lily's hair .

"Just good?" I asked innocently .

"Oh shove off, anyway where's Lily and Mary ?" She asked changing the subject .

"Mary had to go to the loo and Lily went with her " I replied .

"Okay so what happened on the train ?" Alice asked .

"Well after you kicked me and Mary out we went to Peter and Sirius's compartment and oh yea James is head boy " Marlene said.

"Is that it?" Alice asked , she loved the gossip as much as Mary did but Mary was definitely more nosey .

"Well we talked about our first kisses " I said .

"Sounds boring enough " Al said rolling her red as we got on a carriage.

"It was" Marlene and I said in unison .

The dinner hall was packed with all the new students .

"There's so many " Remus whispered over to me .

"I know an I thought our year was big " I whispered.

"Hey lovebirds , shut it , the sittings staring and four of my cousins are in it this year " James whispered over at us causing us to laugh .

"Abrams Monica " Professor Flitwick announced .

Monica was a small girl with long back hair liked Marlene's .

"Ravenclaw " the hat boomed . I didn't really listen to the names until I heard the first of James's cousins name was called out .

"Potter , Sabrina "

"Gryffindor "

The Gryffindors applauded young Sabrina but no one was as loud a James .

"Potter Lexi"

"Gryffindor" .

Once again no one was as loud as James .

"Potter Elena "

"Gryffindor"

And the last potter was ,

"Potter Rachel "

Who was another Gryffindor.

•James•

I was glad that all my cousins were Gryffindors. But seeing me and Lily's new dorm for the first time just made my night a whole lot better .

"Choose a password" said the ugly looking painting. That was on our door .

"You pick " Lily said to me .

"How about "the order of the Phoenix "?" I suggested to her .

"Sounds alright to me " Lily said .

"Order of the Phoenix " I said clearly to the man in the painting . The common room was just like Gryffindors .