Chapter 22

Lily

It had been a week since Lydia was attacked and she only just woke up an hour ago .

"Well it's good to know she's okay " James said muffled since his mouth was kissing the back of my head as me , James , Sirius and Peter sat in the heads common room waiting for the others to get back from seeing Lydia . Sirius and I weren't allowed to go back in because Madam Pomfrey said she was sick at looking at our faces at this stage .

"I guess " I agreed silently . Even though James and I were dating I still didn't like to admit he was right sometimes .

"Okay that's it " Sirius said getting up and picking me off from James .

"Sirius what are you doing!?" I exclaimed in laughter when I was to smack him one in the head James and Peter laughed at the pair of us throwing water on one another and trying to make the other laugh .

"Okay okay ! I surrender " Sirius said throwing both hands in the air and glared at me because I ruined his hair .

"Padfoot your gonna need a bath mate " James suggested as Sirius sat next to him .

"You trying to say I stink?! Because if you hadn't noticed I just had a ocean thrown over me by your bird only a matter of seconds ago " Sirius argued and pretending to be hurt .

"Well you haven't smelt the greatest in a while and what I meant was if you don't wish your hair your now it's gonna be as greasy as snivellus's " James pointed out .

"True " I agreed and then threw more water over him .

"Okay that's it ginger! I call truce " Sirius exclaimed laughing as his long hair fell down his face and his hands in the air.

"Truce " I agreed .

"What happened here?" Marlene asked as she , Alice and Mary walked in through the portrait hole .

"Me and ginger had a water fight" Sirius replied drying himself off with a towel .

"Stop calling me ginger!" I snapped .

"Nah" he shrugged .

"Jerk "

"Oh ginger stop it your wounding me "

"How's Lydia?" Peter asked going pale all of a sudden .

"She's confused ,but she's fine " Mary replied looking at peter up and down suspicious . She must of noticed he was acting weird all of a sudden too .

"What do you mean confused?" James asked .

"She remembers she and Lily going down to the kitchens part but the rest is sort if a blue to her " Alice explained .

"Where's Remus?" I asked now noticing that he wasn't there.

"He decided to stay with Lydia " Marlene replied then giving a quick glance at Mary and Alice who both stifled a laugh .

"What was that?" Sirius pointed out .

"What was what ?" Alice asked innocently.

"That wee laugh you both did " James answered .

"It was nothing " Marlene retorted and then the three of them burst out laughing as the rest of us looked at them as if they were mental people .