My mind is Pinned to a Wall

Start from the beginning

Slowly I pull myself off my bed and start to get dressed. When I walked downstairs my mother was sitting at the table staring into space. A most likely cold cup of coffee in her hands. "Any news?" I asked, trying to keep my voice optimistic. But truth be told, I wanted to crawl into a hole and never be found.

"They're still looking for him." My mom spoke, not looking at me. "It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's Stiles."

"What about Isaac and Cait?"

"Maybe we should go to the hospital before school." I nod my head to what my mother says, opening the front door of the house.

I make my way down the driveway, stepping into the passenger's seat of the car. It was a mostly silent car ride, the only sound being the radio. When we got to the hospital floor with both Isaac and Cait, Allison and Evlynn were asleep in the waiting room. They had their heads on each other's shoulder and backs to the wall. I walked over shaking Evlynn awake her movements, causing Allison to stir as well. "Have you two been here all night?" I asked looking down at the pair.

"Yeah." Allison said. Evlynn just nodded her head, "They won't let us see Isaac because we're not family and Evlynn has only been allowed to see Cait once. I guess we both ended up falling asleep."

"We told them Isaac doesn't have any family, they didn't seem to care." Evlynn said stretching out a bit.

"Well he's got us." My mom said, slipping her hand into her pocket. "And I got a key card."

My mom swiped us in the small room. Isaac sat on a bed on healing whatsoever. A string of tubs were set up near him, and three lights were placed above his head. Allison Evlynn and I all move into the room. I felt Evlynn grab my hand, I looked over to the Holmes girl. I don't even think she knows she did it. I just give her a smile, not letting go as we make our way farther in the room. "I thought he'd be healing by now?" Allison asked from the other side of the hospital bed.

"So did I." With pure disbelief at the fact Isaac somehow looked worse then when this first happened. I placed my free hand on his wrist. My body freezes up at how much pain is going through Isaac's body.

"Is he in pain?" Evlynn asked, gripping my hand tighter. I just nod allowing my veins to turn black. Isaac's body eases as I shut my eyes. It was almost too much to bear. Almost. I let go when I could no longer breath, Isaac's head rolling back to the place it was before.

"It won't heal him but. It helps with my pain." I explained to the two confused girls as I tried to steady my breath.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked, being to place on the other side of the room.

"No. Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever's inside him."

"Then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Evlynn asked, once more tightening her grip. My first thought was Cait, but she was also lying in a bed unconscious.

"I'm working on it." I say it with all honesty. I mean by now I've studied Cait's jornal more than my work for school. The red leather now has worn fingerprints on it from my hands, and one page I swear had tear stains, but I couldn't tell you if they were mine or Cait's.

The three of us walked back out of the room and across the hall. My mom slipped the card over the lock pushing the door open to Caitlin. She was more peaceful than Isaac was, not needing the tubs, and her skin wasn't scabbing over. But she was out of it. If she said anything it was five words over and over. 'Stiles, Allison, Aiden, Deadpool, jagware.' But she wouldn't open her eyes and her mouth never really closed. Her silver locket was still draped around her neck. She told me once that it belonged to her real sister, he sister from 1888 or around then. The room seemed almost abandoned. "I can't." I hear Evlynn whisper walking out of the room.