.•X•.✨27✨.•X•.

•

• Y

THIRD PERSON POV
SOMEWHERE TO LOVE YOU!!!!
FURURE!!

"WHAT? jungkook is in heaven!" The king of hell seunghyung yelled at the informers. After planning to take the king down for so long his plans are now ruined.
With jungkook up there, he knows he don't stand a chance against them. At first he thought so cause he only had taehyung but now two.

All he knows is, if jungkook and taehyung's powers combined, they could destroy the whole hell. He knows how strong gods children are, hence that's one of the many reasons he stole him and casted him away hoping he would die so he could collect his bones.

Even though jungkook full powers and wings have to appear, his power is just as immense. He just doesn't know how to use it.

Seunghyun is thinking right now that god must've already found out and is teaching jungkook how to use his powers or maybe even more. The furious King is thrashing all surrounding souvenirs yelling like a lunatic. "AHHH EVRYTHING IS ALL RUINED...AHHHHH!" He yelled scaring the informers. "BRING ME THE PRINCE!" He ordered and the guards obeyed.

Minutes later the bring came marching in, in fear. He knelt and showed his respects. "Yes father?"

His father walked up to him and crouched on his level. "Didn't I tell you to kill him? The Mins even accompanied you. Why don't you you kill him!?" He asked intimidatingly as he gripped his sons hair.

"I-I... yoongi took him...I thought he went to kill him then return his corpse." Wooyoung answered in fear with a shaky voice. Seunghyun nails dug In his skin, Wooyoung winced in pain as blood streamed down his face.

"USELESS!" His dad yelled and threw him across the room. "TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEON!" He ordered and the guards quickly pulling his son out the Kings hall. "Should have never saved him from that stupid punishment!" He regretted.

It's been exactly three weeks since the last time taehyung has seen jungkook. The man didn't want taehyung to know and so he asked Minho for a favor. Taehyung has no clue as to where jungkook is or what he's doing. All he can do is sit and wait for his arrival impatient.

He was told by his father that jungkook went to meditate, to gather his feelings then after three weeks he'll return. Taehyung at first din't believe him... but after searching to find nothing he had no choice.

"Hurry up and return" he mumbled before cuddling with Lia and Sia. After jungkook disappearance, he all of his time with the girls and making them happy assuring them everything is okay as well as Minho.