.•x•.✨13✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
LIA&SIA
AWAKEN!!

"Lia.... Sia?" Taehyung exclaimed loudly with glossy ayes. He walked around the cotton house looking for them with jungkook in hands. Everywhere he searched... there's was no one, just him and a almost dead body.

Taehyung put jungkook in a bubble that followed him in the air with him. He ran outside panting with jungkook following behind him. Looking for Yoongi who he thinks must have took them, he flew to where he was located only to find no one but ample blood.

Taehyung broke down... instantly he looked at jungkook, Cried. The Thoughts of Lia and Sia, Cried. Thought of the golden ball, Cried. The whereabouts, Cried. Why? Why? Why is this happening? And all sorts of questioning thoughts bombarded this angel brain.

Meanwhile Sia and Lia are being held captive in a huge black cage that looked like a cell. They are being treated like animals along the journey they were dragged into. They were given nothing but nothing. No water, no food, no nothing.... and worse they haven't eaten the whole two days since they were stolen or may I say kidnapped.

The girls looked pale, skinnier than ever. But as told, Sia still held Lia in her tight embrace. They were both sleeping at this moment.

After walking for what seemed like years, they fallen angels finally reached their destination. They entered a big red gate that led into another city away from where jungkook lived....The flamaires. As they were moving people kept staring, with pity.

Finally the girls were dropped at a big house. Other fallen angels took them in while the ones that brought them left. They were then dragged to a cross looking thing, tied to it facing up.

"Now!" Someone yelled after the girls were tied up.

"Lia!.... NO!" Sia exclaimed In pain for her sister as she watched her get flogged. Both girls being flogged, but Sia didn't seem to feel her pain rather her sister. Tears poured, a river could be made.

Lia instantly passed out after enduring five flogs. Her weak body couldn't hold on much.

"LIA!!!!!!" At this moment Sia was raged. Her anger instantly rises into something else. The girl started to change into a monstrous looking thing. The floggers don't notice her claws and bear looking ears as they were too busy putting their attention into flogging.

"Beat them to crap.... let's see what that angel would do when he finds out his cared about are like this" The man who looked in charge exclaimed happily. He clapped his hands motioning the floggers to go faster.