.•x•.✨25✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
JUNGGUK!!!
BROTHER?!!

"So I heard you were stolen" Minho voiced bluntly at the dinner table to jungkook who was sitting across him next to taehyung. And the girls were sitting next Minho.

"Yes...I barely know my family as I was token away from them at a very young age. All I know is their surname" jungkook explained nonchalantly at the curious and suspicious Minho. Ever since they met, Minho has been observing jungkook for some unknown reason and bombarding him with endless questions as if he's investigating something.

"Would you like to find your family?" Minho asked jungkook and he froze. Taehyung looked at his father, signaling him to stop.

After zoning for a few jungkook finally spoke, "well it would be amazing if I could, but its also fine if I don't." Jungkook answered them smiled and looked at Taehyung, "I have a family already" he added then looked at the kids, "and I love them with all my heart"

Taehyung smiled brightly and kissed his cheeks. Jungkook madly blushed and Minho slightly smiled. The kids cooed. Comfortable silence then engulfed them.... that is until Minho destroyed it after asking another question that shook Both him Taehyung.

Minho's eyes widen at the answer as well as taehyung. But Minho smiled with tears. Taehyung seemed confused while Minho seemed sure. He got up and hugged jungkook all of sudden. Jungkook hugged back and for some unknown reason tears started to gather in his eyes as he felt Minho's warmth that seemed all to familiar.

"You're a Kim?!" Taehyung asked once again in bewilder with teary eyes. The oblivious jungkook nodded and taehyung broke down. "No...no this can't be true!"

"What?...what do you mean?" The oblivious jungkook who was still in Minho embrace pulled out to cup his lovers face wiping his tears.

Taehyung looked at him, shacking his head. "No jungkook.... you're not a KIM!.." Taehyung exclaimed jungkook with teary eyes. "Please say you're not a Kim" he begged and jungkook wore a 'why' face. Taehyung touched his hand that was on his cheek. "Kook, there's only one Kim in the whole heaven and hell. And that's us....only gods family hold the surname Kim. Only us....." taehyung broke down more, "ONLY US!"

Jungkook cries got louder and removed his hands away from taehyung. He stood up shaking his head no with over flowing tears choosing not believe taehyung's words. "NO...NO...." jungkook yelled and laughed. "NO YOU'RE LYING...YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY KIM!! THERE HAS TO BE MORE..." jungkook laughed and nodded yes, "Yes there has to be more...there has to be more-"

"There is no more. Only we hold this surname...others are forbidden to have the same surname and our family." Minho explained to jungkook also with teary eyes as he moved closer to him.

Jungkook moves back every time Minho moved forward towards him. "DONT COME NEAR ME!" He yelled at Minho who stopped dead in his tracks.
"He....he probably lied to me...Yeah he lied to me! That stupid king lied to me. I'm actually his son..." jungkook laughed with a shack voice still choosing not to believe it. "Yeah....he said that because he doesn't like me and wanted me to disappear."

Taehyung looked at him with sad eyes unable to speak. Minho then pulled out his shaft. His shaft that was once stolen by the now king of hell. He stamped it on the floor and light shone above it.
The light divided it three different lights. One that shone towards taehyung, another towards him and lastly towards jungkook. But nothing shone towards the two little girls the were oblivious to everything and just crying as they embraced each other.

"This.... is the dragons light. This light only shines to my family. It is used to see ours power levels and it shone on you. You're one of us...Kim Jungguk" Minho voiced to jungkook. Jungkook like a maniac gripped his hair and collapsed on the floor. Unable to grasp to whatever is said, there is just too much going on in jungkook heart and mind that he can't control.

How did things end up to this? He has lived a life of loneliness a life without love and family. Then finally one day a miracle happens, braking his lonely and unloved world. An angel was brought in his life. The angel that protected him, took care of him, faught by his side, completed his life, brought him happiness, the angel he fell for, and most of all the angel that has now became part of him.

Jungkook... how is jungkook supposed to live knowing he loves his brother as a lover? How is this supposed to work? What are they going to do?

All that they went through only to find out they're Brothers. All that love they gave each other, was it just brotherly love? All that and all that.... they're brothers?

____________________________________

I wrote this while listening to I'm fine

🎶I'm feeling just fine fine fine...
😢

Kwechana kwenchana yeah it's okay...it'll be fine😔

Bye beautifuls 💚💜😙....