.•x•.✨16✨.•x•.

THIRD PERSON POV
REUNITED!!
OUR HAPPY DAYS!!

Taehyung removed his member from jungkook. He cupped his face, kissed it and wiped his tears. But they just kept falling. Jungkook kissed him again this time hard as if he was going to loose him. He let go to catch their breath. After proceeded to kiss him again... again and again and again.

Taehyung panted "jungkook am not going anywhere calm down" taehyung exclaimed and jungkook reluctantly retreated pouting. He tried to ignore the golden ball.

16 days

Sia reaches the netherforest. Luckily she didn't have to walk through the city to get in. After walking for so long she reached the cotton house. Yes the cotton house is invisible but she and Lia are an exception.

They passed the surrounding rocks and Sia knocked on the door. After a second or so the door swang open revealing a fully dressed in black taehyung. Taehyung eyes widen with pure happiness. Just a second ago him and jungkook were talking about looking for them.... and now they're here.

Even with Sia in a black bear transformation he could still tell it was her. He instantly hugged her crying tears of joy. "Sia... Lia.... Jungkook they're here"

In a millisecond jungkook was there with teary eyes. His eyes widen at Sia transformation but shrugged it off. "Sia... Lia is it really you?"

"Dad We missed you" Sia exclaimed crying. Taehyung smiled and joined the hug. "We missed you too"

"Ands that's how I ended up escaping" Sia finished explaining about her and Lia's arrival. The older males were shook but proud. Now the only question is

"How do you get back to your human form?" Jungkook asked and taehyung chucked.

"Usually in A few day after, for beginners. I'll teach her how to control it"

"Thank you daddy"

"Am going to get the herbs to treat you and lia's wounds" jungkook exclaimed as he got up to walk outside. Taehyung walked him to the door and placed his hands in his waist, "please be safe... or should I come along?"

Jungkook placed his hands around his neck and kissed him. "No I got it... take care of the kids" he kissed taehyung once more before leaving.

A few hours later jungkook came back with herbs. Not normal herbs but real strong herbs. When the two are mixed together they can do wonders. Jungkook knows because he used to study herbs by himself as a hobby.

He sadly applied them on both Lia and Sia. Listening to their wince, seeing their wounds he cried. He never wants to see his loved Ones hurt likes this. It really hurts him... if he was there he would've never let this happen.

Taehyung on the other hand is cooking. After spending time with a great cook like jungkook, he has learned a few. "When are they awake?"

"Three or less hours"

7 days

Days have already went by with jungkook and his loved ones living happily. Sia learned how transform and Retransform. At first she was scared of her bear appearance, thinking she was a monster but with taehyung and jungkook by her side she overcame the negative thoughts. Lia healed, and is happily running around.

Not a single day went by without them caring for each other and showering each other with love. Especially taehyung and jungkook who showered each other's with all sorts of kisses and cuddles all day long.

Now the happy family is resting on their cotton house roof. They are resting in a sleeping position with jungkook and taehyung in the middle, Lia beside taehyung and Sia beside jungkook. They are watching the rainbow like lights that shone on the black night sky. It has already been a couple hours as they were talking and laughing.

Jungkook whispered "I love you" to his family before closing his eyes along with everyone. They four happily reunited family are now spending the night on their roof. The cold but warm breeze hitting their ethereal faces and the beautiful soft snores of the loved ones that are being heard.

5 days

"Sia get over here" jungkook yelled across the river. Jungkook was on the shore of the beautiful river his family currently enjoying their time in. Taehyung was inside with Lia in his hands trying to catch fish as Sia was running away with jungkooks fish to the other side is the shore. The river wasn't as deep.

Taehyung and Lia chuckled as they heard jungkook annoyed screams. "Give me back my fish" jungkook yelled now deciding to step back in the water and run after her. "That's cheating Sia. That's cheating!"

He ran as fast and finally caught her. He picked her up and placed her on his shoulder threatening to drop her. "Will you give back my fish eh?" he said smiling as he threatened to drop her. "Are you going to cheat again?"

"No no.." Sia exclaimed holding onto jungkooks neck with a fish in one hand tightly scared for her life. "Here take your fish sorry"

Jungkook chuckled along with taehyung who just got out the water with no top and baggy pants holding Lia. Jungkook took his fish, placing it in his basket as he set Sia free.

The family later on enjoyed yet another night with laughter as they roasted and devoured their fishes near their Cotton house.

____________________________________

I really want to go fishing like for real...

Bye beautifuls you're LOVED💚💜