.•x•.✨9✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
BAMBOO!!
FOOTSTEPS!!!!

Nothing could escape Taehyung's silver ears. He could hear things from miles away, he just chose to close those senses till today. He needs be aware of what's going on while walking with his family in an unfamiliar Place.

They were walking as he kept watch of their surroundings, people's stares towards them. He found it weird as to why everyone is staring, upon that he sensed something was up. And so he opened his senses.

"Repeat that" taehyung ordered the male citizens that were gossiping about jungkook. They turned to see a very beautiful male standing behind them with a harmless expression. They stared for a few before talking.

"What about that bunny?" Taehyung said seemingly calm. Sia, Lia, and Jungkook were too busy checking hells treasures, the soverem silverim plototurian hell's fire, which was one of the magnificent, popular self made toy. They seemed very interested for they kept looking at all the variety different colored and designs there were.

"He looks like the wanted guy in the posters" The citizen on the left from the two exclaimed nonchalantly ready to gossip. Taehyung squinted his eyes, confused as he looked around around. In that moment he came across scrambled posters hanged on a big board with other papers stuck on it.

He moved from the males as he slowly made his way to that big odd looking board. It had the shape of a square, black colored, red borders that lit flames, and looks as is froze in the air since it was being held by nothing but air.

He looked closer, the citizens stared in bewilder along with the males he was talking to. He finally reached the not to far board and stood a two feet away. "Kook?" He furrowed his eyes as he saw the picture then reading the words underneath the picture.

But they were written in hellinese.

Taehyung may be an angel with all sorts of rare powers, but he is unilingual. He speaks and reads heveanese. Although hell and heaven share the same language, they don't share the same writing. There is a lot of reason why they write their words differently. One of them being, to hide secret chants from enemies.

Taehyung sighed, "I should've learned while i had the offer from dad. Why am I so lazy?"

"It says..." An unknown person exclaimed behind taehyung, "To all the citizens of hell, the king hereby order you to be aware of this evil person around us. He has harmed a dear, killed many soldiers unreasonably. He Should not be running around freely, watch out. When you spot him, instantly report to the main palace, or kill him. Rewards will be heavy" The unknown man with a rather soothing and calm voice read to taehyung.